Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tucson AZ

Staying 2 months nov & dec at Rincon West RV park in Tucson Az. Taking the southern route from n.e.ohio. Any advice. Thanks

My suggestion for a "must see"

Recently I was at Yosemite NP, and while there we saw some giant seqouia trees. If you have never seen one up close, you really should. I was also in Seqouia NP but that was quite awhile ago, but I remember my father driving his 1961 Chevrolet Parkw...

suprz by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

W Kansas, W Nebraska, or Idaho favorites?

We are headed back to the PNW and have a few extra days to stop along the way from Kansas. Any favorites? We are leaning toward using I80 in view of the wildfires burning in Washington currently. We really need electricity (C-Pap) & do not have an...

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Waste water dumping

We have RVd for 30 yrs but have not done a lot of boondocking & none really where there is no dump station. We can usually go at least a week on black water but not gray. Is there ever a place where draining gray on the ground permitted? Is our onl...

Yuma Sunridge RV Park

Very much looking forward getting back to Yuma again this winter after going to Florida last winter. We visited Sunridge two seasons ago and were very impressed. Unfortunately due to shoulder surgery I wont be able to drive the moho until end of Dece...

Best West Coast RV Campground

I have recently retired and am looking for a particular campground on the American River or similar site. I would love a woodsy campground, with hookups, and near head of a river or near waterfalls. Any suggestions?

KOA Richfield, UT

My family just got back from a trip to the KOA campground in Richfield, UT. The place was so nice & the people so friendly that I thought that anyone planning a trip near this campground should know about it. The staff was friendly and helpful, the...

mackyb by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

campground near hobart

Going to Hobart in.next week anyone know of a decent campground to stay at within 15-20 min of Hobart. Having trouble finding one 30 ft. class a. motor home

Where's my post?

I posted a question in this forum the other day to see if anybody else besides me is concerned about the influx of illegals coming across the border in Mission/McAllen. Today I came back to see any responses that were made and my post is no where to ...

Paul1944 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice please Yosemite Glacier Point RV Parking

Hi all, We have reservations in Yosemite Valley next week, and wanted to stop first and see Glacier Point. Does anyone know how long it takes to get there from the 41, and can we park our 31 foot motorhome up there for an hour? Is it a large parki...

Mtrain by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Rte 66 pics

I thought it would be nice to see folks Rte 66 sign pics. I was recently in Claremore OK and took one. (I can't figure out how to upload it from my phone though)Anyways ... If you got pics,.post em! :B

suprz by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes