Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Gulf Camping Texas Style Port Lavaca to Corpus Christie

Looking for some help here...we will be spending a week or so in Galveston then heading south along the coast of Texas. This is unchartered territory for us, so we are looking for some help. RV Park Reviews have very limited reviews and a lot of them...

The trek is on

We are heading north from North Florida to NC, and it is unreal how many RV's are heading south on I-95. We are seeing an RV every quarter mile.We, ourselves will be heading that way in the end of NovemberJack l

NanciL by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Ridge Parkway

Does anyone know if the campgrounds on the Blue Ridge Parkway will be open next week. (10/21/13 to 10/26/13)

ft myers camping

looking again for your help some where near ft Myers and sanible in February a more laid back place as we will be out most of the time.Thanks

J2 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Boondocking at Big Bend Nat'l Park

OK, I know the Natl. Parks are closed right now, but they're not going to be forever, so here's my question:I read where there are several places in-park at Big Bend Nat'l Park that are primitive camping sites where someone with an RV could boondock ...

Blue boys

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27306039

Looks like public campgrounds are OPEN!

Just had a BLM ranger stop by our boondocking spot to let us know all the BLM campgrounds are now open. He was mighty happy.We're in Eastern Sierra's, but I'm sure same applies elsewhere.

nina_70 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

rv sites

any suggestions for rv sites in cocoa beach, fl. would like to be on beach or near..tks

RV Park Reviews

After going thru this site for info, laughs, whatever, I usually access RVParkReviews.com.In a general sense, most of the complaints are about the Wi-Fi systems. The "camping" itself seems to take second or third place.And...God forbid one has to tur...

Looking for Ideas for 4 day trip

Please do not suggest to search the internet. I value personal opinion over that of what some searchengine deems to be more or less valuable.Anyway, I have some vacation days to burn and was thinking about a 4 day trip the week before thanksgiving. l...

Power supply & Power inverter for boondocking

I am preparing to go full time and have already recieved a wealth of valuable information on this forum. Right now gathering information and starting the search for the right 5er/TV. Selling off all my things now, In going through my thing I found ...

Corpus Christi Texas Campgrounds

Im planning a short weekend motorhome trip to Corpus Christi and want to be on the Ocean (actual Gulf NOT inner bay) and looked at a couple County Parks IB Magee and Padre Bali. Any comments on either or which may be best??? Old John T from Indiana