Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

NORCOLD refrigerator not getting cold?

I have a new 2014 Bighorn 3685RL with the 12 cubic foot double sided RV refrigerator (NORCOLD series 121X). The first trip out the ambient temperature was about 70 degrees F. The frig worked perfectly. Second trip out the ambient temperature was 90 d...

Full-time Fifth-Wheels

DH and I are getting our 5-7 yr plan together to go full-time. Of course we want to purchase a new rig that is suitable for full-timing. We cannot afford a $100000 rig. Plain and simple. Our budget is between 50-60k range. Here in Texas we can g...

Cougar lite 26SAB

We are about to purchase this 5th Wheel, any thoughts, positive or negative. I know what I am giving up to go lite weight. We have pulled a Jayco Designer for years and need to go lighter and shorter.Any replys will be very helpful, Thanks in Advance...

Limit4 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Question on Pin Weight and Toy Haulers

Take it easy on me - I am a female still learning about this stuff, so I apologize if this is a loaded or dumb question!Our truck, a 2003 F-350 PSD, allows for 2100 lbs. of pin weight. The toy haulers we are considering have a pin weight of 2400 lbs....

miboje by Explorer
  • 60 replies
  • 0 likes

A/C E7 Error code

Hello all, I have an a/c problem and of course it happened on the weekend when my dealer is closed. Luckily I am just at home getting ready for a trip next week.Here is the background. I have a 2012 Voltage 3200. This winter I had a 3rd AC install...

Which tires

What are your thoughts about the following ST tires.Hercules load range DTask Master load range DCarlisle RH load range DTow Master load range EOmni load range EI am looking to replace the tires on my 2013 Rockwood fifth wheel that had load range C.T...

If your TV is maxed out - How far can you drive?

My question is, if I buy a fiver that is as much, or maybe a little more, than what my TV is supposed to handle, can I still gently tow that fiver a short distance if the need arose? What I have in mind in particular is if I buy a fiver that really ...

JRS___B by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Future f250 and raptor 297se

I'm new here so forgive me. I currently have a Rockwood windjammer but want the above set up in my future. If I were to get the f250 crew cab 4x4 6.2 gas with 4.3 years what are your feelings with this set up?? A dually is not an options as a daily d...

Laona by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Folding Couch

Our TH has the couches that fold against the walls. Anyways we noticed the other day that the seats were sagging (not the brackets). Well the wife figured out why (see below).Apparently this was the MFGs wise idea on how to support the foam. Any sugg...

Thinking about getting a dually for my new fiver

Wondering if it will fit through my eight foot wide garage door.Length and height should not be a problem for this truck and my garage. Do any of you with duallys have problems getting through an eight foot wide door?ETA: My maximum clearance due to ...

Sea_Six by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

LED replacement bulbs

Ordered new led bulbs from Solar Saver Led.com fast delivery free shipping.Installed bulbs today and they look as bright as oem bulbs and don't get as hot.The color is about the same. Replaced G4,921,1157,.

JAYHAY by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Failure

I have a 2011 Crossroads Seville. The roof beams have failed. The corner wields seperated. That is if it was wielded to begin. This unit is stationary. Yes I have it parked in a campground with no vehicle to move it. The only mileage on this RV ...

dbonds1 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

A few questions on my setup

I picked up my rig on July 4th and we just got back from a weekend at a local state park. Everything went well and so far, we are happy with everything about our TH as well as how the truck tows but, I will be adding some Tibrens to my TV this week t...

jbee by Explorer
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes

We are going to get her... Finally!

I posted this in the FR forum as well, but RV.Net is were I first started to be inquisitive and share in the world of like minded RVers..The dealer called and now has our new arrival! We will be traveling to Ohio on Sunday to pickup our Cedar Creek 3...