Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

GOT MY (LT) MAN CARD.....I did IT!!!!!

Today.....I pulled the new MAXXIS M8008 off my Raptor :S and become official member of the (LT) TIRE BOYZ club today by mounting up...... 7) new BRIDGESTONE DURAVIS R250's 235/85R16's ps...please dont start tire war here - just postin this for fun be...

I need help finding the exact TH I'm looking for...

OK, so at the end of the day I am sure I will need to make a couple consessions here or there, but before I do that I want to check with you guys to see if there is something I am missing. I am ready to trade my travel trailer in on a 5er TH but can...

kfp673 by Explorer II
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Reloaded and pulled the trigger.

Just ordered a build of a 2014 Arctic Fox 27-5L and hoping to get it in early July. We are looking forward to seeing many new sites and anxious to be getting into the traveling mode! We will be able to use our 2002 F350 Super Duty Diesel as a tow veh...

GON2SKI by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

A good tire thread

When I bought my current toyhauler it had 20 miles on the tires but had sat for 4 yrs. So I put new ones on. I wasn't in the mood to buy new wheels in order to put Goodyear G614's on it. So I rolled the dice and put some 235/80/16 E rated Commadors o...

Island Park, ID- where should we stay?

Looking for a place that we can ride the side by sides and possibly the ATV right from camp. I've looked up Red Rock RV...are there any others? Most of the forest service campground descriptions say no OHV/ATV's in campground. Does Henry's Lake st...

Slide Out troubles

One slide on my Cougar 293SAB will not move, clicking sound only. If I give the manual over ride a half turn it works fine, same thing either extended or retracted. Any thoughts?

Kimura by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

everything but my slideouts are working

Everything on the 5th wheel is working except for the slideouts, no sound of the motors running at all. I did get them going for a second, after wiggling a few wires on the battery.... but they haven't worked since then. Would a weak battery be the...

LocoMike by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Axle nut size

Anyone know what size the axle nut is on a Dexter Nev R Lube 7000 lb, 8 bolt wheel? Thanks

Jerry_B by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Montana 3900FB

We took delivery of our 2014 Montana 3900FB 5/22/13. Camping world had her detailed and ready to go. As expected there were a couple issues. Here are a few highlights. The outside was beautiful. The only thing i noticed were a couple of fender screws...

vibetech by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Toy Hauler Information Overload! HELP!

New member here and worse yet... NEWBIE TO CAMPING! That being said, we have decided to make the plunge and purchase a toy hauler. Problem is I am completely overloaded and overwhelmed with trying to decide which toy hauler is the best bang for the...

Sink pblm

Out for second time w 2002 montana. All of a sudden kit sink wont drain. Hooked to city water, grey tank drained. Didnt put anything sjgnuficant down drain. Took trap off, no pblm there. On tank monitor, I see a galley button, what is that? Do I need...

kemer by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Slider hitch in an 8' bed

Hey guys, I was having a discussion with a friend that also has a long truck/5'er and a small driveway situation(another over-analyzer like me), and we came up with the question of using a slider to alter the pivot point while backing up.We both run ...

tnd2 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

1 st trip north

Have been planning for three months. We are schedulded to leave in three weeks. FORGOT TO GET PASSPORTS. OOPS !!!!!