Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Comparing Half Ton 5th Wheels

I have not been researching it long but we are looking for a good quality 1/2 ton 5th wheel (to be pulled by 2500) with a minimum 3 bunks (but prefer 4)We are looking at light because I want a physically smaller unit.Based on what we have looked at s...

Fresh water drain keystone alpine

I recently traded my old roadranger 5th wheel for a 2013 keystone alpine 3600rs. the fresh water tank is showing half full and i would like to drain it but can't find the drain valve. can anyone that had one of these tell me where it is

6 point hydraulic leveling - worth it?

How much value should one add for hydraulic leveling on a 5th wheel? I have all manual jacks on my TH TT and it's not that big a deal to do it. Is it a nice to have or don't buy without type feature?

Txsurfer by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Tips for storing 5th wheel in Phoenix area in summer

We started snowbirding a few years ago and are now considering leaving our Cedar Creel 5th wheel in storage near Phoenix for the summer (May - October ).We have been storing the 5th wheel in Oregon but for a number of reasons leaving it in AZ would b...

sidney by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Leak

I have relocated my father's 2004 Sunnybrook Titan 5th wheel to California's Sierra foothills. We had the first substantial rain a couple of days ago (about 2"), and the roof leaked at the rear of the trailer. I think most of the water came down th...

JRMunn by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Mopar 20 K hitch issue

I had an 18 K Reese for years and was happy with it it pivitoed front to back and side to side. Our 2016 came fifth ready so I sold the Reese and bought the Mopar 20 K. Only to discover it only pivots front to back. Several times now trying to unhook...

Electrical issues

My 5th wheel (2010 Komfort Trailblazer) won't allow me to run certain electricity components.For example I will have the propane heat running and if i switch one light on the light and the furnace will start to flicker in and out after about 20 secon...

No Outlets on generator

Great site and have really enjoyed it the last couple weeks since I got my toy hauler. My head hurts from all the knowledge on this site. My problem is..... I have a 2008 megalie extreme TT TH that’s 26’. It has a Onan 4K microquier gen. When I’m plu...

Three season rigs 32-35 feet?

Hi, everyone. We're thinking of returning to the fifth wheel fold.We like NF and state parks and dry boondocking, don't want to be limited too much in site selection, thus 35' overall cap. Need big tanks, good insulation, heated basement and tanks, d...

Ductape by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh water tank leak

2007 WW FSW 3200 The fresh water drain manifold on rear tank is leaking were it connects to the tank. A pipe comes out of the tank and has a slip type fitting with a hose clamp and some type of white rubbery gasket material bulging out. The drain ma...

allcool by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Front cap faded.

We have a 2007 Jayceo Designer. The unit is in great shape and looks like new. The unit has gel coat except for the front cap. I wax it twice a year with nuFinish , but I s still dull. I saw a Detailing Service do the neighbors unit and the cap look...

2500 Dodge Big Horn Towing

I would like help or explanation on the weights for towing.GVWR 10000PAYLOAD 2380BASE WEIGHT TOTAL 7620FRONT 4707 REAR 2913GAWR FRONT 5750 REAR 6000GCWR 25300MAX. TRAILER WEIGHT RATING17210So we have a 2016 2500 short bed 4x4 Dodge DieselLooking at a...

Sub frame addition

Bought a new truck which is over 3" taller than my old one, so I'm getting ready to have a 4" sub frame added to my 2010 Keystone Cougar with 11,000 miles towing on it, to get it level. At the very least I'll have new spring bushings installed. Any r...

terryaGJ by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes