Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Do They Make a Power Tongue Jack That's Stock Height

I'm looking for a power tongue jack for my bumper pull TH. I have a flat bed and load snowmobiles on it in the winter. The tracks hang off the back of the pickup and over the jack that is currently on the trailer. I'd like to add a power jack but eve...

Landing Gear won't raise or lower.

Hooked up 5th wheel today with no problems. Arrived at campground and the passenger side landing gear would not raise or lower. This has happened once before and I took it to the RV dealer for repair. I would like to fix it myself.I think it maybe a ...

hawkpat by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Too much wiggle

There seems to be too much wiggle when walking around in the front of fifth wheel when parked. I use stabilizing jacks in rear and hav x-jacks between tires. That makes the center and rear very solid but the front seems too wiggly just sitting on the...

Optimum macerator hose length

Just installed a macerator on my 5th wheeler and wondering how long to make the dump hose(s). I haven't spent much time in rv parks around the country and don't know the average length usually required. I have 50 ft of 1" hose and will divide it in...

Please Help Did I buy too Big of a toy hauler?

Ok my truck is a 2005 toyota tacoma pre-runner 4.0 V6 with factory tow pkg 2WD class 4 hitchMy max tow capacity is 6,500 my max hitch weight is 650#I put a deposit on a 2017 KZ 19FKTH toy hauler the GVWR of camper is 4000#Dry weight is 2530# The hit...

repurposing a damaged tailgate into a v gate

I gave my three month old, brand new f350 dually the dreaded "bump" into the fifth wheel pin box while backing into a parking spot in front of the trailer. The trailer is fine (truly blessed for that). Now I would like to cut the damaged tailgate and...

NEnative by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

T bucket hot rod in a toy hauler

Does anyone haul a t bucket I there toy hauler? I don't have one but I am thinking about building one. My wife will not ride a motorcycle but is interested in the t bucket. If it will fit in my hauler that has a 12' garage I may build me one. They we...

Door County Cell Reception

Hello Folks!We are traveling to Door County in the late summer and need to verify cell coverage. Can anyone weigh in with experience with Verizon coverage (data and phone) on the peninsula?Thanks

tomthyme by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Flip up dinette

So Im looking at a 2007 Fleetwood Nitrous Hyperlite M260FS and it has two folding couches, I would like to replace one of the couches with a flip up dinette set. I cant seem to find any for sale anywhere, any ideas? Thanks

CaptRick by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mounting a TV

I want to mount a 32 in TV over the walk through exit door in the garage of a Torque 380. This will be mounted on the inside of the outer wall. I have found the metal studs in the wall where I want to mount the TV and cut a 32 x 26 board to mount t...

Ray-EOD by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

New to rving. Trying to pick the right hitch.

Hello my wife and I are about to purchase a fifth wheel camper for the first time. Our truck is a 2015 f250 diesel crew cab so we have a shorter bed truck. I have a goose neck turn over ball in the bed and was looking for advice on the options for go...

SBERRY by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes