Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Arisun tires?

Anyone with any experience with these? They are G rated tires that come as an 'upgrade' on some of the new toyhaulers. Can't seem to find many reviews. The new Fuzion that I'm looking at comes with them.

bighog01 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New fusion420 or new XLR 420?

Hi all, I'm a newbie and I've narrowed my search down to a new Fusion 420 or new XLR 420 and would like any constructive advise from how good the warranty service is from each company to pros and cons of each trailer? I've chosen these two because of...

BFMC69 by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I have a roof problem?

Hi Everyone,I have a 2015 Wildcat Extralite. I was out this weekend, and I got up on the roof to check it out. I noticed these lines of gunk (mold?) seemingly lining up with where the plywood seams are under the rubber.Is this normal? Or do I need to...

Solar charging

The Better Half and I are looking at new 5ers. Most of them come with some sort of Solar Panel input connection. Does any one have any suggestions for installing solar panels and Batteries for a 5er? I've seen roof top panels and folding units you...

Bellpr by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire monitors

Have had a TST 507 monitor on our Discover America and Denali truck. Kind of thought it may be an expensive toy but time prove different. Was coming into Montrose Colorado and a sensor went off telling one trailer tire was low. Pulled over when I got...

SDM by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire question?

I know this topic has been brought up over and over again.Just looking for advice.I have just a little over 10,000 miles on my tires. I have one that is rounded and needs replaced. I noticed it while camping this past weekend. I put the spare on to c...

Toolguy5 by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekend Warrior Generator vs Battery power

Recently purchased our first weekend warrior so excuse the lack of knowledge. Question is, first night the trailer ran off the battery, and couldn't get the generator power. After pushing every random bottom I could find, I bought a battery charger, ...

Matt22 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

TV Mount Problem

My 32" Vizio died for the second time so I dumped it for a Samsung which requires M8 bolts for wall mounting. They are bigger than the slots in the mounting plate. How best to widen the four 1" long slots? If they were holes, I would drill them out.

Gladiator Tires

I have just bought a 36-foot 5th wheel that came with E rated Goodyear Marathons. I want to replace the Marathons before using the trailer. It came with G-rated wheels so they can handle up to 110 psi.Anyone running the Gladiator tire (All Steel) on ...

5th wheel purchase

I'm talking to a fellow who went with a larger trailer and is selling his 5ver and hitch. It's a short rig as I'm limited on space and I won't pay to store it someplace. I want to be able to hook up and go when I feel like it, and have the time. The ...

Replacing tail lights/running lights...

Our oldie but very goodie, built 8/91 is having minor issues with one tail light. The bulb receptacle on the drivers side, backup, no longer works...The connection has begun to break/disintegrate.. We want to replace that one as well as the passenger...

what is to small for 8 month travel

we travel about 6-8 months yr. Ca and Oregon.we have a 24 ft trailblazer TT. love it but gets a little cramped. have been looking at 29-30 ft 5th wheel, but they seem to be more like 34 ft. we like to camp in forest campgrounds, so would the 30 f...

Forest River going high end

Looks like Forest River has decided to go into the high end fivers. Going to debut the new Allure here in a few weeks. Looks like the standard build is going to be pretty nice. Did notice it is going to have 3" thick walls.

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

We're sitting down for a few days here in lovely West Virginia at an Elks Lodge with a great looking golf course. Hope to play tomorrow. We want to wish all forum members a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Where will this holiday find you? Safe travel...