Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Question 6 Point Level Question ???

I got my new fifth wheel home last night, now need to make some changes to where I park it so the rear leveling will clear where I back it up. I left the 5er hooked to the truck untill tonight, need to put some boards down for now to clear...... my q...

Propane lasts how long?

Siting here in N. Texas where the WX isn't cooperating with my idea of spring, the furnace on our new 5th Wheel has only been running for a few days. We were gone all day and the camper was cool when we got back. I checked the stove, and sure enoug...

Lar_s by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Trailer Generator

I have thought of buying a trailer or 5th wheel to pull behind my 1/2 ton pick-up. My biggest reasons for not buying one is what is the largest rig I can pull behind my truck and where do you get electricity when you travel. Where can you put a gener...

Buster52 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Backing up for a new RV driver

I observed, when doing a terrible job backing into my driveway with our new 5th wheel (Gulf Stream Prarie Schooner 2007) that the first set of wheels on the camper did not stay straight up and down. I haven't seen many 5th wheelers park, and maybe I ...

andybal1 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

IntelliJacks by ADS, Inc

OK. Did a search and my issue may be that they have gone bust.Have a new "5th" that came equipped with these but the owner's manual for the trailer addresses a leveling system of a different make. Have been attempting to contact IntelliJack by a nu...

Turn_Key by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5th wheeler, Trailer and generator

I have thought of buying a trailer or 5th wheel to pull behind my 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 with tow paqckage. My biggest reasons for not buying one is what is the largest rig I can pull behind my truck and where do you get electricity when you travel. Wh...

Buster52 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Disc Brake Questions

Hello all. In a few weeks we will be picking up our new to us Corsair fifth wheel that has disc brakes. All of my previous units have had drum brakes so the discs are a new thing for me.I know there is a setting for electric over hydraulic in the i...

blofgren by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Filon Esterior VS Gel coated fiberglass

Still in the process of determining which unit to buy. Got the floor plan and all else including weights figured out. Now for some additional details. Looking for the difference between Keystone Outback Gel Coated Fiberglass and Keystone Laredo Gel C...

jffnkrn by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

1989 travel villa

Hi everyone. I just bought an '89 Travel Villa 352. My question is more of what I'm in search of, And that is a owners manual or a spec sheet.. Normally I'm pretty good at finding any manual or specs I'm in need of, but seems things are very differen...

Skyline RV

We are looking at purchasing a 2013 Walkabout(Koala?)34ts fifth wheel made by Skyline but cannot seem to find much in the way of information,and alot of it is conflicting. The web site for Skyline doesn't have any info on fifth wheels old or new and ...

convertor/charger issue

So, I am getting the trailer ready today to leave at the end of the week for Nascar in Phoenix. Running through all the appliances to see if everything wakes up from its Winter sleep. Everything is perfect until I notice my battery isn't charging...

maxum1989 by Explorer II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot water just stopped flowing

Can anyone suggest what may be the problem with my hot water system.The hot water tank is working in that it has water and it is hot, the problem is the water has stopped flowing from the tank to the taps. The cold water system is working just fine b...

I need y'alls help please!

So, we are looking again for a toy hauler. I found one on craigslist and it looks real nice from the pictures. I have been texting the guy and he seems to be honest about it. They bought it and got it home and discovered water damage. He redid floor...

TraciK by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

rv consumer group

Hi all...we just completed a six month research on tvs and just took delivery of a new gmc 3500 denali duramax...now for a new fiver.Just purchased the full package published by rv consumer group. Has anyone used this research and ratings to he...

boingram by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes