Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

ELKRIDGE XTREME LIGHT

hi - I've done some searching and haven't come up with anything other than dealer info.we've had a 28ft C for apprx 2years now and with retirement coming up(!)and our plan of doing quite a bit of traveling, we've decided that the C doesn't really len...

Seeking a used 1/2 Ton Tot Hauler. Ideas?

Checking into a Toy Hauler to haul the Goldwing and do a little camping as well. Looking at Play-mor due to the fact they are quite 1/2 ton towable. Not much creature comforts in the ones I am seeing. But I can add options. I am a handy kind of gu...

Light weight 5r that can hold a motorcycle?

Hello All,We've had the Thor Jazz since it was new in 2003 and it's been amazing - reliable and mostly trouble free. However, it's time for us to get a newer model and I could use some help.I still have my Chevy 2500HD with the 6.0L gasser, so my max...

Power awning motor failure

My power awning motor failed with the awning closed in the travel position. I have instructions on how to replace the motor, but the instructions pertain to an awning that is not closed. My question is how do I manually unfurl the awning two turns w...

justme by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking to up grade.sabre or Sierra front living

Hi havent posted in a while but always read through the posts.i have a 08 sunnybrook Bristol bay 3420 bh and love the trailers quality never had one problem with it..but lately we are looking for more room inside. the bh takes up a lot of space that'...

AJS211 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

heat pump/ac

I got 2 a/c's units and just wandering if it would be beneficial to change one a/c out and have one with an heater and a/c together. I know it use less propane but is the cost justified.ThanksRandy

Joyrider shock absorber kit

Has anyone installed the joyrider shock system. I would appreciate your feedback. The size of the shocks look like they may actually be able to control a fifth wheel much better than some of the other systems with small shocks .

Problems with buying 3-1/2 hours away

I don't think I'm missing anything here.... Looking to possibly upgrade the 5'r and been working with a guy about 3-1/2 hrs away.. Met him a few times before , almost got our recent trailer from him 7years ago... I wanted to buy from him last time , ...

Cyclone 4200D toy hauler

I was looking at a new Cyclone 4200 D Heartland toy hauler yesterday. i was real interested.. Anyone have any comments good or bad. It is a tri- axle. How bad do they wear tires?

Entry Hand rails

I just picked up a new 5th-wheel and will do the official "new RV" thread once I get some more pictures. I have a 2-year-old and I would like to get a rail system for the entry to help her in and out. I figure it would help her for at least 2-3 yea...

clotus by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

OK on two wheels out of four?

I will be getting new tires soon, and for reasons I can't go into here, it will involve riding up on blocks so I can take two wheels off, then taking two wheels into the shop, getting the new tires on, replacing the two wheels, then driving off the b...

Finally pulled the trigger....leftover 2014 Impact 303

After much debate and back and forth, finally made a decision for a toy hauler to pull with our 14 F250 Super Crew diesel and bought the Impact 303. Had a lot of nice features and the generator we wanted at what seems to be a bargain price.Bad news ...

jlud by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Need A Winter Tire For The Triple Axle Toy Hauler

My toy hauler is needing new tires and I'm a bit lost at what I should be looking at. It currently has Michelin XPS Rib 235/85/16 tires on it that are load range E and max out at 3,042 pounds. When I bought the trailer these are the tires it came wi...

Hung walls or ??

ok gang . .opinions please.. (since I know how we all love to give them !:B )Pros and Cons for Hung Fiberglass walls-VS- Laminated Fiberglass walls...