Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

What do you put under your landing gear?

Was wondering what if anything you put under you landing gear / stabilizers? I used to use a set of blocks that I made out of 4 pieces of 2 x 10 stacked and screwed and glued together. Just recently installed STEADYFAST stabilzers and have not been ...

DRM796 by Explorer II
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Entry Door Problem

We have a problem with our entry door dragging/binding on the bottom. After inspecting it I find that the nylon/plastic bushings on the hinge are about all missing letting the door down about 1/4". Has anyone else had this happen and is there a solu...

5th Wheel Towing with 4X4 Ram

Just got the hitch installed in my 2014 3500 SRW 4X4 Ram.Hooked up the trailer,front of trailer is 24" off of the ground.The rear of the trailer is 19" off of the ground.The tailgate is 2 1/2" from the bottom of the trailer,the front is 6" from the b...

pullrite 18.5k super 5th hitch

Hello, I am considering buying a used pullrite 18.5k super 5th hitch (non sliding hitch). I have been trying to research the dependability of the hitch online but am having a difficult time finding anything about that particular model. Pullrite doe...

Bal customer service.

Just want to say AWESOME JOB to Bal customer service!!! I bought 3 sets of the Bal lock-arm stabilizers last summer. I got them from Amazon. Com. When I received them one of the three pairs were slightly different. Main difference was that the lockin...

shadows4 by Explorer III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rear bay window -- Coolaroo sun screen

I bought a roll of sun screen "Coolaroo" from home depot. I put it on outside of the rear bay window for temporary. It says will cut 70% sun. But my wife said she didnt think it helps. Any advise would be greatly appreciate it. Any problem with Coola...

Rock2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Landing legs won't work on switch but do with remote

Our 2010 jayco designer's landing legs will not retract or extend with the switch in the propane compartment. However, they will with the hand-held remote. Any ideas? This is a new-to-us unit and the switch did work when it was delivered to us. We h...

twins89 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help finding a fifth wheel

Hey allWe currently have a travel trailer permanently set up at the beach. We are looking to upgrade to a fifth wheel with a bunkhouse. I have several issues I would like advice on. With our current lot, we have room for 35-36 feet. We have no pl...

Hauling horses in a toy hauler

WAIT!! Don't lock it yet. LOLI was watching those toyhauler threads on hauling horses and happened to come across these "toyhauler"'s.LonestarI just thought it would fill an apparent need.And I didn't see anyone post about them.

Cell phone signal booster

We're looking for a means to boost the signal to our cell phones. Where we're set up there is a signal, but it is spotty at best. My mother-in-law's health is so-so and my wife like to be able to be in contact if needed.What are some of the booste...

tailgate lift springs

One of the helper lift springs on my 2007 Raptor tailgate has broken. Has anyone replaced one of these and if so what is involved?

dalen by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Landing gear problem

Sorry if this has been addressed before..tried the search function and couldn't locate anything.Here's my problem. Hooked up the 5'er today and went to raise the landing gear. Both came up for a little ways but then the one on the driver's side sud...

Nasty Little Water Leak From Behind Shower?

A few times I had noticed a little water on things in the basement - not good. So after taking a shower I went out and tracked it down. The water drips from one of the two pex tubes that goes up thru the floor to the rear of the shower and tub you ...

Dave_H_M by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

99 Jayco 3610- Brakes??

Took my 5th wheel in to get checked out.. asked them to check brakes. Was told they are "ok".. for a couple of years.. but then I am screwed.. parts no longer availabel...?? Will need to replace the axels.. serious..!!????

JMCFAN by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes