Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Steering a Motorhome

We have been full timing for three years pulling a fifth wheel. We purchased a 2013 37' Winnibago Itasca Meridian. We have driven it for about 500 miles, it seems like I constantly need to be slightly turning/adjusting the steering wheel to keep the ...

Charging started batteries

I'll try and keep this simple. Will my Xantrex inverter charge my starter batteries after house batteries are charged?Will my generator charge batteries?Thanks

Manufacturer poor quality control caused a flood

Hi all, just wondered if anyone had had to deal with flooding because the manufacturer never installed a cover plate under a shower in a wheel well. We were flooded 3 times as the tires spayed rain water into the coach through a one foot square hole....

Jw4fun by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing a Chevy Equinox

We are new to motorhomes and towing as can be seen in my last post about steering a motorhome. Next issue. We bought a new 2016 Chevy Equinox to be towed behind the motorhome. We had Lazydays install a Blue Ox tow bar on the Equinox and elected to go...

roof air failures

In just the last 3 months 7 of my friends have their roof air units fail. 4 of the RV's were new. Has there been a design change? Have any of you seen a similar situation? Seems weird to me.

New Wrangler toad ?

Hi all. We just purchased a new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for towing, and since it's my first 4wd Jeep, I have a question. When shifting the transfer case into Neutral, will the shift handle feel loose and have some play in it similar to the fee...

ezgoin by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove outer water heater door on 2007 Winnebago?

Can anyone tell me how to remove the outer compartment door covering the water heater on a 2007 Itasca Suncruiser?All the outer compartment doors are hinged at the top along a sort of belt line molding. I cannot figure out how to get the water heater...

Wiring for lights over bed

Have a 2001 Damon Intruder and our lights over the Bed (with (slide out)will cot come on. Checked fuse panel, can't find the wiring. Does anyone know where these two lights are tied to? they are 1076 bulbs (dual elements) and I get no power to them....

Help with towing

I was going to get a car hauler to tow my jeep behind the rv. I was told I needed the 7500lb tow hitch. The one on the rv says 5000lbs. any input on this ???? thanks

dabolt55 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

heater hose cummins

Driving down the road and all of a sudden all the alarms are going off, turns out have completely lost all coolant , , called goodsam they send someone out.... Guy comes out and found out the heater hose has blown. He turns off the value that send ho...

lucky13 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A - MH - Hitch Capacity

Hi folks,Need your opinion, my 2015 class "A" MH is equipped with "Class C" 5000lbs Hitch Capacity, and "Falcon All Terrain" non-binding tow bar, also 5000lbs, will pull 2014 Grand Jeep Summit bit over the limit, 5150lbs, should I be worried, thank y...

Slide Relay and Fuse Question

I have a 2002 Damon Intruder 375 Ford V10 chassis. The other day I went to extend my living room slide and it was dead. I had just put it in hours before and all worked well, the engine was off and everything was as it should be. I checked the saf...

will I get my money???

I purchased a 2007 Damon Tuscanny with a Cat C7 engine. That cat ran without any problems until last week. Heading north on Rt 65 out of Alabama I heard a noise out back, then water temp hit critical mass. Limped into a campground 2 miles away. Cal...

Cleaning Side Radiator

For those of you with side radiators:How often do you clean them.How do you know if they need cleaning.How do you clean then and how do you know if the come clean.Since they draw air from the outside, one would think if it's dirty you could see it bu...

bluwtr49 by Explorer II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions re 1989? Rockwood A Class

Hi Folks,Looking at what I think is an '89 Driftwood by Rockwood, has a 5.9 turbo diesel with Allison auto (4 or 5 speed?)...can't find a vin# on it, anyone have any suggestions where to look? Thanks,Seann

Seann12 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes