Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Country Coach Chassis Work?

There are Freightliner and Spartan service centers around the country. Where do you take a Country Coach chassis to be worked on?

barmcd by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Heated Floors

Do all MHs with the hot water heat systems have heated floors, or is that just a unique feature on some brands? I've heard them talked about but don't see them advertised in the features very much.

Satellite dish on moterhome

Hi all,I have a 2000 Pace Arrow and it has a Winegard satellite dish on it and I have no instructions as to how to use it.I have Direct tv in my house and would like to use it in the my.Does anyone know how to do the hook up and find the satellites? ...

Windows

Lost the seal in my driver side window. 05 Fleetwood Ex 39L. Does someone repair these or do they have to be replaced. Have no idea where to do either. Thanks for your help.

Monaco blinking "Warning" light

I have a 2008 Monaco Cayman with a Cummins ISB 6.7 L Engine, about 50K miles on her clock.On our recent trip from Saskatoon, SK to Victoria, BC we started having a new light blinking for about the first 20 seconds the key is on (no need to start the ...

Lights Flickering

Maybe not related but lights have begun to dim and then brighten. Also entered the MH earlier and the Carbon Monoxide alarm was beeping. Okay, reset the alarm and the lights brightened. Checked the Heart inverter and it is no longer buzzing as it ...

howdy35 by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Secondary Transportation Advice

In my old age I need to take my pit stop capabilities with me so I'm looking very hard at Class B's. Right now I'm focused on 2006 Sprinter's with the I5 engine as maybe having better longevity than the more modern V6. At a minimum I would like to ta...

DougE by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

direct tv

This sat issue is confusing at best.We have cable at home.We can get a pretty good deal to switch to Direct. Will need a portable antenna as our kingdome is being phased out (or so we are told) And we're not ready to invest in "the traveler" yet.But ...

Need info on mid 90's p30 or 32 chassis

I have a 95 Allegro Bay on a p32 chassis and do not have an owners manual to tell me what air pressure I should run in the 19.5 tires and the chassis manual is no help. Can somebody help. Factory does not know either.UPDATE: The factory told me about...

lg212 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

wireless security system

any one use a wireless security system in their rv? like simplisafe. More for when parked or overnight stays and you're away from the rv then on the road.

mredneck by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MAXX Air Covers

Hi everybody, our new motorhome is equipped with 2 Fantastic Fans (without the rain sensors) and 1 standard bathroom fan. The manual advises against Air Covers because they will restrict air flow and increase the amount of noise. We would like to ins...

dramsey1 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

1989 Dodge Xplorer

Guys I dropped 5,500 on this beast. It has 55k miles, new tires, new AC in back and front. Everything but refrigerator works. Onan 2800 gen works. Did I pay too much?

Coach Insurance In Storage

Our insurance premiums took a big jump this year and I'm looking at various options to see if I can get some better rates but one thing just popped into mind. The coach is in storage for most of the winter but I've never looked into suspending cover...

bluwtr49 by Explorer II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes