Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

class a slidout

My slide out is out of square, its tight at the top and wide at the bottom the same for the other side but wide at the bottom and tight at the top. It has some level adjustments that I have tried but with no success. anyone had issues like this? My s...

discolored ceiling

Hello, when we bought our rv i know i really looked at the ceiling however we have had it for only about 10 days and i just noted an issue. The interior ceiling is a carpet like or cloth material (not vinal). While I was packing up the rv for our fir...

Zigpep by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

2002 Windsport 35D needs a toad and I need help.....

Good Day and advance thank yous for allowing me to join your club. I recently purchased my FIL 2002 Four Winds Windsport 35D its 37' He suffered a stroke that makes him unable to use it. It has sat for 4 years in Michigan. It is winterized. I n...

AC Repair Camping World or Lazydays

I need some opinions to digest. The basement AC on my 02 Winnebago Adventurer is losing coolness. The fan and compressors are kicking in so I figure I have a leak and the freon is going. I have found only two places here in the Tampa Bay area that wi...

sgt77 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Coachmen Pursuit (Feed Back Please)

We are looking at the Coachmen Pursuit 27k and wanted to get some feed back on Coachmen since Forest River bought them in 2008. If you bought a Coachmen since 2008 how is the reliability and customer service? How is the Pursuit compared to the ACE?

WayneSC by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Where does that cord go?

I have recently purchased a 2002 Damon Intruder. I got no manual with the rig and I think I knew more about the rig than the previous owner after some research. As I was hooking up some video equipment behind the tv I noticed that the RCA out jacks...

tpwelker by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Real world cost of owning a class c - ouch!

I just sold my class c after 7 years of ownership. Since I have all records and an accurate depreciation cost (buy-sell) I thought I would calculate the real world cost of use. The costs outlined below include everything related to the rv itself. ...

Class B Gathering

Registration is open for the 2015 Annual RV.net Class B Rally (B12). Click here for rally information or to register. Just a heads up for new Class B owners. No discussion in this thread, see the RV.net rally discussion thread for questions and di...

AsheGuy by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird steps. Do you have any ideas

My Kwikee electric steps are acting weird. I was out cleaning the bays and other things on my motorhome and without warning or any reason my steps retracted. I had to climb inside, turn the key on and open the door to get them to extend. Turn the ...

Tinstar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing concern(s)

Can a 24ft class B with either a Ford V10 or a Mercedes 6 cylinder be capable of towing a Jeep Liberty that weighs in at 3800 lbs?Ive never had a class B with either engine so Im at a total loss to this question.Thanks

Sully2 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sprinter Reliability

After, more or less, deciding on a class B sprinter as first rv purchase, I read some articles/threads today questioning their reliability.I'm sure there have been many comments over time regarding the cost of ownership of sprinters vs. Fords and Che...

Papa_O by Explorer
  • 60 replies
  • 0 likes

Our New Class C (to us) & 7 New Tires To Boot!

After nearly a year of looking, today we closed on our new (to us) RV. It passed the chassis and house inspections with flying colors. On our test drive last Sunday, we blew out a tire on an inner dual. I was almost ready to walk away but the rest ...