Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Shower Skylights

Hi,Are there any of you that have ever wished you could install a Shower Skylight that also opens up a lid to see the sky better? And if you've done this already, where did you purchase it from?TIA!!

NaViDa by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

More Onan 2.8KW questions - carburetor

Hi folks. Just got back from one of Uncle's mandated trips to lovely Kuwait, and so of course the '01 Dodge Roadtrek has been sitting idle, inexpertly stored by my buddy (for free, mind). The fridge is full of mold, the shower faucets need replacin...

Generator question

I have a sunseeker 2300. I turned off the master switch for the house batteries to put it away for the winter. While checking around to my dismay the generator started when I pushed the start button. Does the generator work off the truck battery? ...

Mick9064 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solution to Stubborn Water Spots ?

I have some stubborn water spots on the coach exterior sides that just will not come off. Does anyone have a proven method of removing these water spots ? Thanks.

USMC46 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Front tire pressure

I have monaco 36ft dp. Dealer said 115lbs in front tire. When i go over a bridge or any bump ... Wham !!!! It is loud. My rv neighbor has 38ft monaco dp. He weighed his ... 10,000 lbs on the front and closer to 18k lbs on the rear. ...

jvernon by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Beeping when rv porpoises even slightly

Hello,I have a 2004 Monaco Knight. I have had this DP for a while and a beeping noise has started coming from what seems to the electronic transmission control when the DP even slightly porpoises. I do not know for sure if that is exactly where the b...

Leak around base of Toilet.

Hi,I recently purchased my first RV, which i'm happily living in it fulltime for about 3 weeks now. Its a 1998 Holiday Rambler Endeavor. Yesterday i notice some of the blue sanitizer leaking around the base of the toilet and last night what seem to ...

NaViDa by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Jacks stopped working

Our Jacks just stopped working with no prior issues. We travel in a 2012 Winnebago Journey. Called Winnebago and they said they may have timed out. They suggested holding the start and retract buttons at the same time. Did not help. Anyone have any ...

Jones714 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator run time

Do I need a load on my gererator when I run it every two weeks or so when not in use. I have a friend who says no, but I run my a/c fans when the gen is running...I heard years ago I needed a load...your comments please. It is a gas Onan 5500.

G_Lewis by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Bounder "Classic" Info.....

Hi all. Saw a '14 Bounder Classic today, it looked pretty good. I was wondering what type of problems Bounder owners are having. Noises, rattles, repair problems, or any driving issues. Is this a rig worthy of consideration. Has there been any issues...

CK_BK by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Bus Kote on awning

Just applied Bus Kote instead of replacing it.I pretty sure it will work. It's elastermeric andReflective and insulating. Not that it matters.Anything to save it.Awning tape is a joke!This is my last step to saving it.Bob

Lost it on a drive (i.e., wheel well part)

Still doing a bit of upkeep on the ‘new’ 1996/7 RT. Previous driver dropped a part on their last outing and now I would like to get a stand-in. Looking for a replacement wheel well/engine compartment splash shield [if that’s the correct term] for m...

2005 Alfa See Ya - Need Help!

Hello Everyone, I am looking for some general help on learning the ropes of a Class A owner, specifcally a 2005 Alfa See Ya. I live in Colbert, WA and was wondering if anyone lives nearby or if not would like to discuss some issues? If you would p...

Rodd06 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes