Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

intellitec EMS controller

I found my front AC unit not working. The Dometic error code was E7 (120 power loss). Removed the circuit breaker panel cover and found the power was going into the EMS controller Model 760 but was not coming back out. I was on 50a circuit and all th...

livingroom Slide out

I have a 1999 tour master. This morning is a cooler morning and was breaking down to leave and the living room slide wouldn't retract.The batteries are fine, and the is nothing that I can see blocking anything. The floor moves up as normal but abou...

basmiles by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with diesel pusher selection

I looking to move up from my '05 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40 PLQ. Looking for a used or new diesel pusher in the 36'-40' range. Must have lots of pass through basement storage and 10,000# towing capacity.From the few I have looked at I like the Tho...

neoflyer by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

chassis alternator not charging coach batteries

after trying to find the connection between the engine batteries and coach batteries I thought what if I hooked up a wire to the emergency start solenoid to the ignition the key? whats your thoughts this is on a 1996 coachman catalina spartan chassis...

Foggedwindows

Up date on my post about my fogged window repair from Sun Coast. Got a new estimate today. Original estimate was for them to R&R windows and I was asking about me just bringing the windows in.New estimate is $175.00 per window. Repair time is 1 to 2 ...

busyguy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Posted yesterday

I posted a question yesterday answered someone back. Guess I hurt some snowflake feelings because post is gone.

Mike2422 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

2015 thor hurricane no start

Got a 2015 thor hurricane will not start nothing at all battery is good was able to jump solined on starter it starts fine only problem has s bunch of dash lights on rpm gauge not working abs light on service engine light on and check engine light on...

Mike2422 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Plumbing/water pump issue

This morning I took the rig (1999 Santara Class C) to the house to fill up the fresh water tank. Up until that point, as recently as yesterday, the water pump and plumbing seemed to work normally.These rigs have a water control center with two valves...

Winterizing a Norcold Icemaker how I did mine

I had to Winterize my coach as the temps are dipping here in Mi. this week. It will only be a few weeks and I will head to the sunny south for the winter.I wanted to make sure the icemaker was protected and having read the instructions for winterizin...

Stabilizer jack recommendations?

Hello! Our 1995 30' Winnebago Adventurer doesn't have any stabilizing jacks, which looking through the forum, seems to be a rarity in Class A motorhomes. We don't quite have the money to get a fancy hydraulic system, and I wasn't sure how stable thos...

Roadtrek Dimp Hose

I have a Roadtrek RS Adventurous - the dump hose has cracks which I have taped over. I'm having my macerator pump replaced next week by a RT dealer and requested by dump hose be replaced. But I read in some forum that the replacement hose has a exp...

Class C Weight Questions and Ride-Rite Question

I am new to Class Cs and to Dually trucks, so have some basic questions from weighing it today.Problem to start with is the scales were small, so one axle at a time only.Question--is the total of the front and rear weights the same as the actual tota...

BFL13 by Explorer II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Tow Bars

We have a Phaeton motorhome and are purchasing a tow bar to pull our Honda CRV. The RV dealer we use for maintenance sells and recommends the Ready Brute Tow Bar. In the pamphlet for the tow bar it states, " The Ready Brute Elite is a multi-purpose...

jonlin by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes