Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Basement a/c

I am getting a 4 light flash from the green LED on control panel. 4 light flash code says DOB running. I have NO idea what DOB running is. Example: ODB= OutDoor Blower. IDB=InDoor Blower. HELP, please. Manuals have no mention of DOB

werni9 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

tire pressure

On Michelon 235/80R225 XRV, it lists maximum weight as 4675 lbs. is this per tire or axle? In other words can the front axle weigh a maximum of 4675 or 9350? Or something else I'm not thinking of?

Leaf Springs gone bad on my 2009 Four Winds 28A

After our most recent trip last month, my 2009 Four Winds Majestic (former Cruise America rental) developed a noticeable lean to the driver's side when you stand behind it. I could also feel it when driving down the road and especially turning to th...

socal77 by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Rewinding the Awning spring???

Does anyone know of a video that shows how to rewind an awning spring? Hubs accidentally unscrewed the slideout awning screw that held the spring in place and when we heard it unwind we both said, uh oh!!! Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Coleman mach 1 power saver on a honda 2000

So I just had the Coleman mach 1 power saver installed in my van. 11,000 btu. 1080 running watts so I figured my honda 2000 could run it. It starts and runs fine, but when I turn the temp. knob over to hot, then back to cold again it trips the breake...

CC17 in Fort Loramie, Ohio - Dump Station

I was wondering if anyone had ever camped in a motorhome at Country Concert in Fort Loramie, Ohio? Any feedback would be great.Also, when I leave I will be going south on I-75. Any suggestions for a dump station close to the interstate? Maybe a Fly...

coachk34 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire coating

How many of you use something to blacken your motor home tires, if you do what do you use. I understand some of the blackening causes the tires to dry out and crack.

Fuel stops

Is there an app, GPS or book that lists all of the fuel stops that will accommodate larger units. I don't like travelling down the road wondering where the next stop may be that is large enough to accommodate my rig.

Atwood water heater Temp Adjustment?

I have a six gallon Atwood gas/electric water heater (sorry not sure of the model number) in our motorhome. Is there anyway to adjust the temp of the water or is this preset from the factory?

Rwake901 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Traveling with residential fridge

We will hopefully be taking delivery of our new Class A motorhome in the next couple of weeks. The motorhome has a residential fridge. I am assuming that the inverter will keep the fridge running while we our underway? I am also assuming that whil...

Toss-ins for a NEW Class A buy

Howdy folks. As a long time member here on the forum, having experienced the 'tagger' tag along life, then the 5'er voyage, me and the Bride are looking to dive into a NEW Class 'A' to carry us into retirement and beyond. We will NOT be full-timers. ...

The new Workhorse company includes helicoptors.

Workhorse is out of the RV market but they are now building electric vehicles including delivery trucks and pick-ups and are trying to jump in to the personal helicopter market in the near future. Quite a switch from making RV chassis for several yea...

When To Replace Coach Batteries?

I had a little corrosion on the walls of my battery tray, so I took them out to inspect. No structural harm, so I scrapped, sanded, painted the tray; now ready to put the batteries back in. At what point does it make sense to replace them as a preve...

CVD by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes