Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

350 hp cat

I'm looking at buying a 2005 Tiffin with a 350 caterpillar engine that has 115,000 miles. Is this to many miles? If not what should I look for.Craig

HWH 310 Series Manifold Solenoid

I need an HWH solenoid RAP0642. This solenoid powers left rear jack on my motorhome. Motorhome is currently at an RV dealership undergoing other repairs. Dealership contacted HWH to order the solenoid. HWH states the solenoid is on backorder and ...

Winnie Questions

Will be seriously looking at used motorhomes this winter in AZ.A Winnebago pusher will be on my short list, 2004-2007 36-38 foot.I read a lot about roof problems and slide problems with the later models.I also wonder about noise while sleeping from t...

Mike_P_ by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Propane heating in closed vented metal shed

To avoid winterizing until we are able to go south can we run the propane furnace in the motorhome while parked in a vented metal 40x60 building. Do you see any problems doing this? We will not be living in it.

How_Dun by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Picking up Soon.

We just bought a Class A. We are picking up in Dallas Texas, coming back to Jupiter Florida. Need help with travel back as it is just a pickup trip. Where is best/ nicest places to stay. It is a 45 with 3 slides. Really only need 2 stops on way home....

Disney73 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

12V lighting problem

Was replacing light bulbs in MH to LED bulbs....all bulbs worked perfectly until I got to the wall lamp in bedrooms. The old bulbs were working. I replaced one of the two bulbs, the LED did no work but the old bulb did. I turned the LED 180 degree...

class A 330 diesel wont shut off,

I posted this about a week ago and a man from 706 area code called and we went over some possible solutions. I lost your number but here goes. Engine shut off fixed, repair shop wired new alternator wrong and had wire that allows small current from b...

Wiring

We've got a Newmar Canyon Star 3920. Dual zone Dometic Penguin Acs. I have run a new telephone cable from the thermostat to the front AC unit due to a communication error, Code EE, on the thermostat. In the process of trying to figure out which of th...

mkane by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Tabs

Looking at AD regarding a product called AirTabs. Claims to improve handling and gas milage. Has anyone used this product and how did it live up to its hype. I have not seen any on RVs or tractor trailers during my travels.

Class a graphics

I am redoing my 2000 37' and looking for some simple but nice graphics. I would appreciate input as to where I can find graphics...thank you !

RV Campground,Lake Park ,Georgia

Has anyone stayed at the Camping World RV Park in Lake Park GA.? It is near the Florida border on I-75? Are the pull thru sights well maintained with full hookup and is there a pet area? Feedback will be greatly appreciated.

k9dad by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C Quality Brands?

My wife and I are in the market for our 1st RV. We are leaning to a Class C, but are also looking at 5ers. Due to us not being sure I am pushing for us to look at used C's also. She'll probably override that! My question is - are there a couple B...

Hot Norcold

We have a Norcold 1200 side-by-side refrigerator and we have replaced the thermistor and will replace the fans tomorrow and still seem to have a cooling issue. Any ideas on what to do/check next?

kcgaz by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes