RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Camping World a let down Update # 2

Yesterday I PM'ed Rudy on the Response Team and asked if they could check into my orders specifically to see what the status was as a whole day had gone by since I was told they would look into it and get back to me.I received a form letter type resp...

thecoles by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping World a let down

This entry is somewhat lengthy but frustration is paramount and I want Marcus and his staff to understand.On 5-15-15 I attempted to place an online order to Camping World and it would not go through, so I called and was told the computer system was g...

thecoles by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

TIVO Lifetime Subscription "Deal"

We have had a Tivo at home for 3 years and use our Winegard Traveler/Direct TV setup in the MH when away for 6 months in the winter. In previous years Tivo was willing (after some cajoling) to give me a partial credit for my unused months which helpe...

I may have fried my Jack Antenna Please help

So I fired up my Jack Antenna this morning and auto programed the TV and every thing was fine. This afternoon I thought I would see what was on and got a no signal message from my TV I thought I might have unplugged the Jack adapter by mistake but it...

CanuckRV by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping world online

I rarely post anything on here but this takes the cake!!!!! I went to purchase a few items from camping world website totaling around 35.00 dollars. The items were sealant, table cloth, small plastic fold up side table, table cloth clamps and tape. C...

Portable Hard Drive - rejects long file names

Copied 500 GB of data from my family history files onto a 2.0 TB Toshiba USB3.0 Portable HD M/N TD8320. Staples was closing them out for $67.I've been collecting family history pictures/data since 1994... I've transferred and backedup photo files fr...

Satellite TV

We bought a 2002 Winnebago Itasca RV and it has a Manual Satellite dish installed. Will this dish work with Dish Network? What would we need to acquire to receive Satellite on the road?Or is it even worth it , and better off buying a new portable se...

MyakkaTT by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Just ordered a Go Pro!!!

I just ordered a Go Pro to record some the family adventures this year. I went with the Hero 4 Silver, 2 extra batteries, 32GB SD card, and an accessory package with various mounts. This will be our first full season of camping and would like to ca...

RVcircus by Explorer II
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

OK, A little Help please

Let me start by saying that we are basically computer illiterate/ non techno people, we do have 2 different brands of smart phones with Verizon service. We both have 4G capability, do we also need Verizon Hot Spot for the Lap Top, Smart phones, Table...

bukhrn by Explorer III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet booster?

We need an internet booster to improve the performance of our Verizon connection. Suggestions? Where to purchase?

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Computers while traveling

I'm in the market for a new PC laptop or 2 in 1, with an eye toward what it can do for me and DW while traveling. We currently use iPhone apps while traveling but a larger screen would be nice, especially for mapping apps. We could upgrade to 6+ and ...

Genesis 2.0 Radio

My 2014 Outback 29RE was equipped with a Genesis 2.0 Entertainment system. The unit was not working properly this weekend. The led display was not visible (not lighted). I could only see it if I used a flashlight. There is a disc in the dvd player th...

For DISH 622, 722, or 722k Receiver Users

You may already know this, but just in case . . . The Super Home Node (or SHN-24) has been around for a while and seems like a natural for RVers who use a DISH 622, 722, or 722k receiver and want to add additional TVs to their receiver.You can add up...