RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Camping world online

I rarely post anything on here but this takes the cake!!!!! I went to purchase a few items from camping world website totaling around 35.00 dollars. The items were sealant, table cloth, small plastic fold up side table, table cloth clamps and tape. C...

Portable Hard Drive - rejects long file names

Copied 500 GB of data from my family history files onto a 2.0 TB Toshiba USB3.0 Portable HD M/N TD8320. Staples was closing them out for $67.I've been collecting family history pictures/data since 1994... I've transferred and backedup photo files fr...

Satellite TV

We bought a 2002 Winnebago Itasca RV and it has a Manual Satellite dish installed. Will this dish work with Dish Network? What would we need to acquire to receive Satellite on the road?Or is it even worth it , and better off buying a new portable se...

MyakkaTT by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Just ordered a Go Pro!!!

I just ordered a Go Pro to record some the family adventures this year. I went with the Hero 4 Silver, 2 extra batteries, 32GB SD card, and an accessory package with various mounts. This will be our first full season of camping and would like to ca...

RVcircus by Explorer II
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

OK, A little Help please

Let me start by saying that we are basically computer illiterate/ non techno people, we do have 2 different brands of smart phones with Verizon service. We both have 4G capability, do we also need Verizon Hot Spot for the Lap Top, Smart phones, Table...

bukhrn by Explorer III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet booster?

We need an internet booster to improve the performance of our Verizon connection. Suggestions? Where to purchase?

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Computers while traveling

I'm in the market for a new PC laptop or 2 in 1, with an eye toward what it can do for me and DW while traveling. We currently use iPhone apps while traveling but a larger screen would be nice, especially for mapping apps. We could upgrade to 6+ and ...

Genesis 2.0 Radio

My 2014 Outback 29RE was equipped with a Genesis 2.0 Entertainment system. The unit was not working properly this weekend. The led display was not visible (not lighted). I could only see it if I used a flashlight. There is a disc in the dvd player th...

For DISH 622, 722, or 722k Receiver Users

You may already know this, but just in case . . . The Super Home Node (or SHN-24) has been around for a while and seems like a natural for RVers who use a DISH 622, 722, or 722k receiver and want to add additional TVs to their receiver.You can add up...

Jack antenna

Want to somehow put a small tv for season on boat at marina in a slip. Does Jack antenna require drilling hole thru roof or can I mount it on a rail. Open to any suggestions for antennas ,will be getting a small 19 inch tv. Wonder if boat rocks a lit...

Upgrade garmin 750 with garmin Express?

I have two Garmin GPSs with both registered with Garmin Express. The Garmin 52 connects to my laptop, is recognized immediately; and begins download. My 750 does not show the computer connection and just turns on for normal GPS operation while Garmin...

Shipper by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

GPS - Garmin 760LMT Experiences

To all veterans - Thank-you for your service, especially today. Does the Garmin GPS model RV 760LMT provide better vehicle guidance considering profile ( length, weight, height, width) for motorhome than the 760LMT model associated with truckers (se...

Directv on the road

Hi,We're headed out this weekend for a nice camping trip. We're going somewhere that doesn't have cable at the sites. In the past, I would take my directv box from home connect to my dish that i have in my trailer. I'm told that since I have the newe...

How to set up portable satellite dish...

Ok so here is the story. Have a TT, 2014 Keystone passport. It has the crank up regular style winegard antenna with the small wall panel that has the booster, and the cable comes from this panel into the tv. I know when not using cable the booster...

_tpc_ by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes