Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

DIY--water pump indicater lamp replace Fleetwood products

97 Bounder (i'm sure many others other have the same thing)water pump relay, several pump switches with indicator lampall three of mine were burned out, never could remember if pump was on or off, always forgetting to turn pump offlooks like thisi se...

MrWizard by Moderator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

3 way transfer switch?

HI, does anyone know if there is a 3 way transfer switch available that will accept input from the shore power line, the generator, and the inverter, then automatically select the power source in order of priority and feed it to the RV 120v electric ...

Water heater dryfire - did I get lucky?

Drained my water heater (Suburban dual mode propane/electric) and didn’t realize the electric switch was on...noticed steam coming out the drain hole then a small ball of fire “poofed” out the drain. Gas was turned off at the propane tank and water h...

Aluminum Siding Repair

Today, while winterizing my travel trailer, I noticed a hole in the aluminum siding. It is one piece top to bottom. It appears to have been hit by something, could have been a stone from the lawn mower or possibly someone threw something at it, I don...

RTQuig by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get past Robot Verification...

Well, my last pair of GC’s 6v I got from Costco in 2015 at $85 per... Rated at 208amp hrs each, I thought I’d try them out and even saw an advantage of being able to R&R them at say about 3 year (or so) intervals if lucky...They fit tight in the batt...

3_tons by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Coach battery charger/tender.

Hello all, I was wondering what you all do for keeping your coach battery charged? My RV didn't come with any charging for the coach battery when on shore or generator power. The coach battery always seems to go dead after a couple weeks, so I wa...

CoeyCoey by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic RM2510, flue/burner stack insulation?

I opened the sheet metal burner stack up to get at my AC/DC heating elements and found a bunch of straw like debri stuck in the insulation. I pulled a lot of it out, but now looking at if I should just pull it all out and replace it or if it’s good e...

Hot water issues

Hello,been gone for a while but back and back to the RV. Question I have has got me stumped. Hot water heater is gas,fires up and heating water. By pass is closed and when I open shower I get cold coming from both handles. I have let the hot run for ...

socal by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

How Much Solar?

I'm getting a new truck camper and plan on adding a 170 watt solar panel on the roof, which got me to thinking, why not add another 170 watt panel, or two more panels? Is there an advantage to having 340 watts, or 510 watts, or am I wasting my time ...

3TV by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Location of Propane Supply Manifold on Wolf Pup?

Hello,I recently purchased a used 2017 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pup 16FQ. Does anyone know where I can gain access to the propane supply manifold? I would like to run a dedicated low pressure supply line to inside the living area to supply a portab...

KenS999 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes