Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Full hook-up with a pop-up?

Are there pop-ups out there with full sewer hook-ups? We were told at a recent rv camp show that pop-ups with toilets are only cassette pottys and cannot hook into the sewer. I saw a Fleetwood Niagra that was advertised as a full hook-up. Thank yo...

bradycmb by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

What do you put in your beds...sheets?

:@What do you put in your beds...sheets or sleeping bags? I really would rather sleep on sheets with a blanket over them, but when we close up the bed....won't all that fall on the floor? Any suggestions how you keep the bedding on the bed, when the ...

monakayk by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

so we picked up our Host camper

So we got our (New to us) 2006 Host Yukon camper a few weeks ago and love it. Went from a 39' fiver to the camper and making some adjustment s lol!! First test run was out to Millton lake Fresno for a weekend trip. First note was the steps, large fir...

mpoulsen by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie question about power cord length

So how long of a power cord should I keep in my camper? do I really need a 100' cord, or will my heavy duty 25' be long enough?I am trying to put together the camper with what I have, but do not want to load to much unnecessary stuff as I tend to ove...

Price negotiation

I understand every dealer is different, but is there an average percentage that you can expect to get them to go down on the price? We have bought and negotiated cars, but new to the TT world. Thank you!

Roof support when installing A/C

Hi forum.I read in my pop-up manual that the roof needs some sort of a support bar when adding an roof-top air conditioner. This bar is a factory option, but it isn't clear to me if my pop-up has this bracket installed.I have a 1998 Startcraft Starf...

Wires are MELTING!!!!

We have 2010 Jayco 32BHDS Travel Trailer, bought it new from a dealer in the fall of 2009. No problems until last year. We returned to our campsite after a day at the local amusement park to find no power on our site. Our TT had tripped the breake...

Jayco517 by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Converter

I have a 2007 Rockwood. The battery has a full charge, all fuses are good on the card but still getting no power to the trailer. Is there a hidden fuse that I just can't locate. I found the fuse behind the tongue. I am new to this. Thanks in adv...

MrATC2u by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen TT -Mooresville, IN

Sharing info, a friend's friend on Facebook ~~~MOORESVILLE/INDY: IF YOU SEE THIS TRAILER ON A (possibly) DUALLY TRUCK, IT WAS JUST STOLEN FROM MY DRIVEWAY IN Camby. Share please!!!!INDIANA PLATE: RV326CH2009 Aljo 210. Small Rockhaven Cane Corso stick...

Wheel well width

I'm new here and would appreciate your help. Will a Palomino 800 with wheel well width of 44" fit my F-250? Thanks

kaytee by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The Gas-Diesel Fuel Price Differential

As a former diesel owner who currently drives a gasser (and may go back to diesel someday, who knows?) I always keep an eye on fuel pricing; I noticed that here in Phoenix the cost difference between 87oct & #2 diesel is widening again, after narrowi...

bmanning by Explorer
  • 53 replies
  • 0 likes

My consolidated Newbie Questions

I've been lurking quite awhile doing my research, and I think I've narrowed down my questions. I figured they are pretty basic to the veterans, so I'll leave it to one thread rather than spamming the board. Here it goes:Background:Looking at gettin...