Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to visit the East Coast on a 6-month trip

We are trying to plan a full tour of the East Coast from Florida to Maine. We can start as early as February... and we would like to finish the trip by July. Does anybody have any advice on areas that shouldn't be missed? Also, how long should we ...

brlr2000 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Bears in Hyder

Are you seeing bears in Hyder? Are they expected to still be there in a couple weeks--end of Aug? We are in Wasilla, headed for Denali and Fairbanks and will then work our way south to Hyder. Hoping it will not be too late to enjoy seeing when we ...

Sequoia & Kings Canyon loup?

How long does this loop take with photo stops along the way. Is it doeable in one day? How can you break it up? How long would you stay in the area. Looking at Three Rivers. We want full hookups & have a big rig. Suggestions? Thanks!

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Minnesota to Montana

Heading from Minnesota to Livingston, Montana, after Labor Day in a 35 foot 5th wheel. We can take either I-90 or I-94. It’s about 1,000 miles and was just looking for suggestions. We’re in no hurry and we’ve used I-90 in the past and understood t...

salud Popular

Since I can't go to the States anymore, because I can't buy medical travel insurance and the astronomical cost of hospital and doctors in the Us, I was wondering if anyone has ever been to Mexico and spent some time for treatment in the General Hospi...

geromio by Explorer
  • 63 replies
  • 0 likes

Santa Teresa, NM Border Crossing?

We have come home (headed North back into USA)a couple of times thu Santa Teresa but never have turned in paperwork or stopped on the Mexico side. Does Mexico issue paperwork / TIP / Visa at Santa Teresa on the Mexico side?Thanks, rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

rocmoc by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jumpin' the Rez

Jumpin' the rez on Sunday, May 31st, suprise early morning raid will occur about 11am, June 16th at Friday Harbour, Sidney on the Saanich Peninsula.Burn a few wagons, then head north, one night in Parksville, then on to Salmon Point for six weeks.GM

Nevada - - Bitter Springs Trail - Byway

This 28 mile trail is located in Nevada, outside Las Vegas on and near the Valley of Fire SP. Has anyone driven this trail lately? I plan on driving it with my F250 Super Duty 4X4. I have been looking online to see how difficult the trail is. I hope ...

CATHY COLLINS

I am trying to locate Cathy CollinsKaty travelled Mexico for many years driving her ford wagonand pulling a small trailerI have been unable to get in touch with herDoes any one know by chance where Cathy is or has she passed awaythanks Annone of Cath...

WARNING US 101 In Seaside, OR Saturday 8/29 H2C relay!

Just a "Heads Up" to those of you that may be traveling on US 101 through Seaside Oregon. Saturday is the finish of the Hood to Coast relay and traffic through Seaside will be HEAVY to say the least. That is when the population of Seaside grows by ab...

rhagfo by Explorer III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Indianapolis I-465 rush hour

We are just off I-465 at exit 4 on the south side of I-465. We will be leaving during rush hour going to exit 31 U.S. 31 on the north. Is it best to leave going east or west or is it 6 of one or 1/2 dozen of the other?

DickOK by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes