Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Gold Canyon to Holbrook AZ

Currently in Gold Canyon rain, but I shall be heading back to Denver in a few weeks and am thinking of taking 87, 260, 377. Even with all the rain today, AZ DOT shows the roads wet, clear and open with no restrictions. I have done a search and it see...

Headed to Alberta - need help!

Hi all. Just getting into planning a July vacation in Alberta and feeling a little overwhelmed. We will only have a week and a half so I want to make the best of it without being rushed. What I'm really interested in are the "must see..." and the ...

Goo by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Traveling 101 want to skirt around Redwoods

I'm traveling south on the coast hwy (have done it many times) and this time, want to skirt around the Redwoods in Northern California. My plan so far is to leave 101So. at Coos Bay, travel East on 42 to I-5 S, then cut back West to 101 someplace bel...

St. Louis, MO route

We will be towing our 5th wheel on a trip to In. later this year. The route i'm looking at will bring me into St. Louis on I44 then thru St. Louis via I55. Seems like the shortest way thru this area. Just wondering if this route should be OK for me o...

shadoow by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Tourism Surcharge in Niagara Falls Canada

Check this out:http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/niagara-falls-tourist-fees-collected-with-little-oversight-1.1226724.... then check your bills when purchasing goods or services in Niagara Falls, Canada - you have the right to ask for the charge to be re...

How to avoid FL Toll Roads

Been awhile that we have been to FL. and never Miami before.Be on I75 from TN/GA. Heading By car to Miami Aitport Hilton.What's is this Toll by Plate thing?Used to paying cash as up north at toll booth.Does FL. Still take cash on TWay?Map program ro...

rvten by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Calgary-Oregon-Cal.-Vegas-G.C.-Home in 3 weeks??

HiOurselves and another family are thinking this might be a fun trip to try this summer. We both have young teens. Anyone take a similar trip. 3 weeks is sounding a bit tight for all this but it's as much time as we have. Would try to squeeze in: ...

Branson to TN

After our stay in Oklahoma we are heading up to Branson. from here we are going to visit family in Oakland TN which is East Memphis (near Germantown). Streets & Trips has me going #412 and #63 down to Memphis. My question is...Is this the best route ...

Secondary road may not save time

We had a plan to take non-interstates in order to see more of the countryside. Well, that's a good plan, and a valid goal, but...We recently had occasion to put our plan to the test without the RV. We traveled in a minivan and it "Looked" like the pr...

Another planning question

As part of our summer trip to AK, we'd like to include a flight from Anchorage to another town that we can't drive to, where we would see/get a different cultural experience than we'd get in the classic AK summer tour. We are considering Kotzebue or...

Dealing With Unrest (tips)

Let's say you are walking down the street in Oaxaxa and suddenly you see an unruly mob carrying mantas - banners, coming toward you. Simply ducj into the nearest doorway. If it's a store or hotel that'd be great. If it's a home knock on the door. Whe...

Traveling I-40 west

Hello we are making our first RV (32' Motorhome) trip from NC to Grand Canyon this April planned on I-40 all the way any advice or things to look out for. Thanks

jceherm1 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes