Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Google Maps

Has anyone else noticed that Google Maps has absolutely lost it's mind ? I was looking for the mileage from Madison junction, in Yellowstone, to Bakers Hole CG, just north of W. Yellowstone, now I know it's approximately 14 mi from the JCT. out the W...

bukhrn by Explorer III
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

myscenicdrives.com?

Since Microsoft Streets and Trips is now obsolete, someone shared they are now using myscenicdrives.com. They are very pleased with the currently free version. Anyone had any experience with it. I have glanced at it, but plan to look over the FAQ ...

Doing preliminary research

Fighting off cabin fever, I'm researching our trip from Richmond, Va., to Saratoga Springs, N.Y., to visit with relatives and see the area.Okay, we're heading up 95 to D.C. to take 270-70 to Hagerstown and take I-81 into PA to avoid Baltimore and N.Y...

Yellowstone or bust

I was posting on another persons post that I'm going to attempt Teton/ Yellowstone/glacier for 3 weeks in July. Lol I realize some say it's too much and I don't disagree. Working on taking off another half week. I'm going to try to reserve some days ...

stew47 by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

RV'ing Florida in Summer

Hello,first sorry for my bad english!We have booked a flight from Italy to Miami from 12.07. to 24.07!We want to rent a C25 RV and drive from Miami, make a short Stop in the Everglades, stay 3-4 days in the keys, and then we are not sure for now if g...

Mickybz by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Xpu-Ha

Was wondering if there are open spots at the La Playa Xpu-Ha campground. Would like to stay a month and was wondering what the price is. Thanks in advance.

318 thru Nevada

Planning a trip to So AZ in a couple weeks. Taking 93 down thru NV. Programmed my GPS for the shortest route. Just south of Ely it wants me to take 318. Looks shorter than staying on 93. Is 318 a poor choice for winter weather or should I keep o...

_DJ_1 by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

DC area

How many days would you allow to see national mall area &Smithsonian museums? How about other must-sees in the area? Would you suggest staying in the Alexandria area separately, or is it reasonable to visit it from just Cherry Hill? We have never ...

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Traveling from California to Tennessee and beyond

Our first trip across country. Looking for interesting things to see or do along the way. Wanting to see Louisiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and some other states. Also, any tips or tricks for taking a long trip. We plan on being gone about 30 days.

dxm393 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

colorado highway between limon and littleton

We will be traveling from the east on I70 into Colorado.At Limon I noticed route 86 heading to Castle Rock & i-25. What kind of road is 86? It looks like a easier way to go towards Littleton and Avoid Denver. Any Advice??

Visiting Monument Valley

We're planning on going to Monument Valley with our 33' Jayco Jayflight coming from Flagstaff area and we're wondering about the roads getting there. Any steep grades etc? We're headed towards Albuquerque from there - best route? Thanks for advice!