Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Ricketts Glen SP - PA

Hi All --looking at heading to ricketts glen this weekend, just wondering what the route is like heading in? I will be coming from the north-east extension of the pa turnpike with a fairly large 40' fifth wheel camper....any experience?

Michigan to Florida

Our usual route to Florida from southwest Michigan is I-69 to I-65 to Hwy 231 to I-10 to I-75.After encountering construction in and around Indianapolis seemingly on every trip I was wondering if anyone has ever taken back roads around Indianapolis? ...

golfknut by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

395 to Cedarville

Has anyone taken 299 over the pass from #395 to Cedarville ? if so, how is the road, guess at grade %, mileage of grade, that type of thing. thanks a bunchJon

Rocky Mt NP to Mesa Verde

Looking for someone that knows the roads in the Rockies in the Denver area. Doing some early planning for a trip from Ma to Ut late next Sept for a couple months. Early plan is spend a few days east side of RMNP, then drive to Timber Creek on the we...

Padlin by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Overnight Spot on I-40 between Williams and Holbrook.

Looking for a place just to park for the first night of a trip at the end of sept. Planning an RV Park in Sante Fe for 2nd night. Just need a level spot with room to open a slide on the drivers side. May end up in Winslow Area RV park but don't need ...

rx2tee by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Routing to Lebanon PA

I looked up a route to Lebanon PA from just southwest of Boston MA. I looked in Good Sam routing and it took me Rt 90 to 84 to 15 to 91 to 95 to the GW Bridge!!!!! I do not want to go over the GW bridge with a 35 ft fifth wheel AND on the map it gi...

RVER by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canada Trip fantastic

JUst completed our trip to Canada.Left Pueblo, Colorado to Ft. Bridger, Wyo, then to Banff, then across Can 1 to Vancouver Island, then down 101 to Crater Lake, then home.Drove 5400 miles total, put 4200 miles on the trailer, gone the month of Septem...

Route from Washington PA to Outer Banks

We have always gone to Myrtle Beach for our big summer trip and my wife and were talking about next year. We are considering going to the Outer Banks and staying in one of the 3 campgrounds around Rodanthe. We used to go to the outer banks many years...

dpgllg by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Yucatan Travel Buddies

We are currently on the Pacific side of Mexico traveling. Will be in San Antonio Texas 1st of October, Looking for travel buddies to join in for a trip to the Yucatan. Would like to leave between mid October to mid November. Anyone interested please ...

Vancouver Island: Port Hardy, Campbell River

Any suggestions? We're not into fishing. We're going to be three families with kids in RVs. We like to visit historical sites, landscapes, beaches.For Port Hardy (or nearby) I found two so far: Scotia Bay Resort and Alder Bay Resort. Any suggestion w...

Portland, OR to Phoenix

We've been down I-5 through CA to AZ but would love to take a different route south this year.Has anyone traveled through Utah and or Nevada during the month of November?Would this be an reasonable route with a fver?We love boondocking!Thanks much.Da...

Crossing Coastal Range in Northern CA

Is Rt.299 from McKinleyville to Redding doable with a 40' fiver and F-350 dually or should we continue down 101 to Ukiah and take Rt. 20 east to Williams? Any other suggestions welcome. Thanks

Travel across the Rockies during Nov?

I am planning to pull a travel trailer from Kansas City to San Francisco in November. Should I be concerned about the weather when selecting a route? I70 or I40? Will RV parks with full hookups be open?

Las Vegas to Boise

I'm thinking of pulling my trailer to Boise from the Inland Empire over Thanksgiving holiday- mainly so I can take my three dogs. My concern is fuel driving thru NV. I have an 06 4Runner V-8 and I'm pulling a 21' Surveyor. I fuel up about every 200-2...