Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Shaw Direct In US And Mexico

Just a comment on Shaw Direct (StarChoice). They are no longer supporting use of their system outside of Canada. They have adopted the Bell Expressvu business mode and are trying to limit use of their product to Canada only. Well, they have not re-ai...

crandle by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Chief Mountain Highway

While looking at the map for a border crossing, I noticed one on Montana Highway 17 listed as Chief Mountain Highway. Has anyone traveled this road in a Class "A" during Late May?? The road looks like a fairly easy drive but just wondering about con...

ss573 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What route from Flagstaff, AZ to Great Falls, MT?

We are towing a 38' 5er. What route do you recommend from Flagstaff to Great Falls?I posted a similar question back a while ago in Alaska/Canada section, but I feel I might have had more responses in Roads/Routes. If I am doing a no/no by reposting a...

Newfoundland tourism

Check out these ads for the island of Newfoundland. Some are filmed close to where I live. The one that shows a white house is filmed just up the road from.Newfie Ads

Massachusetts to Nashville, TN

I am thinking about a trip from Eastern Massachusetts to Nashville TN and was looking for advice. Which are the best routes? I am traveling in a 40' diesel pusher. Also, where are some good areas to stop and rest a long the way. I plan on taking two ...

Summer in Mexico

Hello Can someone please , recommend state , area in Mexico, which is pleasant to spend summer in RV ?Looking for tempered weather , not very hot, nice nature, good places to park for more than one night , camping etc Does exist ?Thank youe

evafla by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Medical insurance in Canada?

What have you done for medical insurance while traveling in Canada? I am retired military and have Tricare and closing in on Medicare. From what I understand neither are accepted in Canada.

FlGaCpl by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

N. Houston in early June; advice...

Traveling with trailer in tow (27 ft.) to Tomball/Cypress area from CA. for a graduation in early June. Will be coming on the I-10 East. I'm looking at a map- should I take the 6 or 8 north? Advice on local rv sites for about 3 days before I head to ...

Home to Alaska

I am planning my return home to Anchorage, from the Las Vegas area. Last year,on April 30th, I hit a whiteout between Watson Lake and Teslin and I really don't want to go through that again!I have more technology to help tell me the weather but most ...

Flagstaff to Phoenix on I-17

How is the drive on I-17. We are going from Flagstaff to Sedona taking 179 off I-17, then on to Camp Verde area before going to Phoenix. Being from FL I don't have much mountain driving experience, biggest "mountain" we have is an overpass!!I'm dri...

GKU by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Hwy 50 from Tahoe to Sacramento

I'm curious about your experiences on Hwy 50 between Lake Tahoe and Sacramento. I'm in a 38' DP towing a Jeep, and I'm wondering if its worth going the long way around to I-80 instead of Hwy 50.Please keep in mind that I'm not shy about mountain road...

MPond by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Tacoma, WA to Grand Canyon

Planning an 8 to 9 day trip (travel included) to GCNP and need input on route. Thinking of going I-5 to Stockton, CA and take Hwy 4 over to Hwy 99. Hwy 99 to Bakersfield, CA and take Hwy 58 to Barstow, CA Hwy 40. Hwy 40 into AZ to Williams, AZ and...

Fire5er by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mapping programs on a Mac

I love MS Street and Trips which is an amazing planning tool. I have not been able to find a comparable program to use with my Mac. Google Maps is harder to use, is not happy being saved to other formats, and offers bizarre routes, without planning...