Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Savannah to Panama city beach- which road is best?

My Question is - is it better to go down to I 10 or take the other way thru GA, the GOOG says from I 95 take GA 82 to GA 84 to Valdosta.We normally take I-10 and stop in Lake city to visit family but this year we are trying to possibly get right to P...

rnr07 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hwy 175 east from Oaxaca

We will be leaving Oaxaca after Christmas and headed for the gulf coast. I was interested in going over the mountains on Hwy 175 and camping near the top, then proceeding to the gulf coast and then on to Chetumal. Has anyone taken this road recentl...

Trying to find propane in NY / NJ area

Hi all,We're traveling from Rhinebeck, NY to Jersey City, NJ via I87, I287 and I78 tomorrow and are getting desperate to find a place to buy some propane. We are in a motor home, so detaching the tank and carrying it to a fill location is not an opt...

Best way to travel east coast?

We are planning a trip to see the east coast. We found that traveling the coast through Washington and Oregon it worked better to travel from north to south, as it is safer to stop at view sites and not having to cross southbound traffic. We assume t...

Vancouver to Whitehorse in 46 Hours

Over the weekend, I brought a car up from Vancouver for a friend who has just moved to Whitehorse. I've posted a couple of articles on my blog, with a total of 52 photos that may give you some ideas of what there is to see up the Fraser Canyon, and a...

Dental work, Mexico

Thinking of going to los algodones for some dental work? Have been checking post of the past, but what about now, maybe in the next 2 weeks? Best Dental for general dentistry? General border crossing, parking etc., best place.

mytime by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Indn route 15 in AZ

Has anyone here been on Indn route 15 in AZ...goes from Route 77 to 264/191 junction. If so, how bad is the road?? I like to take back roads and go 40 mph. ...tia

route around NYC

You all got me around Boston. Now looking for route from Boston to Washington DC. Just need idea about getting past NYC.

Highway 191

I want to travel 191 from Moab straight down to I-10 with a motorhome towing a vehicle. Motorhome is 12'10" high and total length including towed is 55'. Is this possible. Also are there any rv parks along the way. Thanks a bunch for any help.

BTWHITIS by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

220 around Shreveport

Drove I-20 through Shreveport today and despite slowing I was afraid the poor road condition would rip the suspension right off the rv. Is the 220 loop around Shreveport any better?

Lincoln HWY

Anyone do a road trip following the Lincoln hwy? I know route 66 is the (mother road) but the Lincoln hwy is older.

Kino Bay camping

Hi; Our first rip down to Kino Bay. Will my SD tripod mounted 18"dish antenna pick up DirecTV, or will I need a bigger (32"??) dish?The furthest south we have been is San Felipe on the Baja Peninsula and we had good reception.Thanks

FW by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes