Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

New Orleans rv parks

Plan to visit New Orleans later this year. Would like to spend time visiting some of the mansions along river road area. Can any one suggest an RV park that would be conventient for this? Thanks to all who share their knowledge.

Fort Stevens SP, Oregon

Good Day,Can anyone tell me if Fort Stevens SP in Oregon fills up during the first 2 weeks of June? I'm trying to decide if I need to reserve this far out for a visit, I have never been there and looking for a data point.Thanks in advance,Dave

Video TR: Joshua Tree National Park & Palm Springs, CA

After leaving Quartzsite we decided to head west to southern California to Joshua Tree National Park. We got truly lucky and scored a secluded spot in the park's famed Jumbo Rocks Campground at the last minute to explore Joshua Tree, then moved on to...

North-central Nevada

Edwards Creek Valley and dry lake, north-central Nevada north of US 50. Looking west from the west side of the New Pass Range. Clan Alpine Mountains on the horizon.

kpherzog by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Niagara Falls Campgrounds (US side)

I'm looking to spend a couple of nights at Niagara Falls this summer, looking for campground recommendations on the US side. We're limited to the US side because we have foster kids with us so we can't cross the border with them at all. Favorite fa...

el_jefe1 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cellphone Based Data Providers Recommendation

Hi:I'm a Canadian going to visit the south western U.S. early next year for like 6 weeks and want a cellphone based data plan.An initial look turned up:http://www.millenicom.com/https://roammobility.com/Roammobility looks ok, and I can go to a local ...

Buffalo, NY to Seattle and back suggestions

Hello! You all give great advice so I thought to ask for this years summer trip. We have 6 weeks traveling in a 35 foot travel trailer with two teenage daughters, a cat and dog. Every summer we travel for about 6 weeks around the USA. This trip wi...

aka4170 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Video TR: Quartzsite, AZ

Quartzsite may well be the most famous small town in America among RV'ers. It's where RV dwellers spend their winter months boondocking on BLM land, and attend the Big Tent RV show and RTR in January. We chose to visit in November before the big crow...

Smoky Mountains in Feb

We are wanting to go to the Smokies in Feb, and wanting to not be in a tight parking lot type campground, but it seems most of the ones I find like that are closed for the winter.Any suggestions? We had thought about the east side of the park around...

wowens79 by Explorer III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes