Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Obtaining pet meds when on the road

How do folks handle getting refills on pet meds? Can you fill out of state scripts or do I need to find a local doc? Will be in southern AZ for most of the winter, staying roughly a week per campground.

Padlin by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Lake Havasu CG

Looking at Crazy Horse, Sam's Beachcomber and Islander Resort.Any input good or bad, we are looking at a week or so in January if we can find a spot.Thanks in advance for any input

Coumadin tests in Florida

Hello Snowbirds, I'm wondering where snowbirds in Florida go to have their PT tests done. Being in Florida for three months, I need to have my Coumadin level tested several times. Where do you go? Thanks in advance.

Help with destination

Last year we stayed at Anchor Down RV Resort in Danridge TN and loved it. We're looking for a comporable luxury resort within 500 miles of central Illinois. Any recommendations? We have a fifth wheel and need full hookups. Also have a six year ol...

Marz11 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alabama suggestions

Would like to camp somewhere in the upper half of Alabama Dec. 26-30th. A state park would be great with hook ups. First time ever we have had week after Christmas to go somewhere but don't want to drive any longer than an 8 or 9 hour drive. Hopefull...

Roaming the Eastern Sierra Nevada Caldera T.R. is up

https://forums.woodalls.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/29102291.cfmI thought of Dan and a couple other of you remote desert types when putting this together. I'm probably following in your footsteps.regards, as always, jefe

jefe_4x4 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Disneyland RV park?

Anaheim RV park sounds good, as does Anaheim Harbor as far as I can tell from Google. Although Anaheim does sound better, than the harborWill be staying with 11 year old GD, and a dog.Price is not a concern, want the best for the GD and the dog and s...

Rentals

We are a Canadian couple that hate winters. We started out motorhoming through US and Mexico then bought a mobile home in South Texas. I now have cancer so am not able to go south (medical insurance) for extended periods so we sold our home in Texa...

Dave_A by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Fl Keys Screwworm Status ??

I was wondering if any forum members have an update on the screwworm infestation in the Keys. The info on the web that I've found is either dated or is government PR whitewash that doesn't really say much of anything about status and success of th...

JoeH by Explorer III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a nice RV park with easy access to north Austin

We're looking for a nice RV park with easy access to our son's home in northern Austin for our visit next summer. The one park I can find, Austin RV Park North, doesn't seem to have very good reviews. Does anyone know of other parks in the area or...

Shultzy by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone stay in Hiawasse, GA

Hello all,This is my first post to the forum and I wanted to ask about an upcoming trip I am planning. I wanted to make a trip to the Georgia mountains and came across the GA Mountain Faitgrounds. We will be there during the Christmas lights event. ...

Campground near NFL Hall of Fame?

We are thinking of stopping on the way home around Canton, Oh. Thought we might go to the NFL hall of fame. Worth it? What else to see do in area? And what might be a good fairly central campground to stay at? It will be just my wife and I plus two d...

shadows4 by Explorer III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes