Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV lot ownership or seasonal rental

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. Friend and I were talking and got on the topic of owning an RV spot or having a seasonal spot. We milled around the pros and cons but was wondering of those who actually do this what are special thing...

Mercury transit of the Sun May 9th, 2016

Those planning on viewing the total eclipse in 2017 can practice using their eye protection on Mon. the 9th when Mercury will pass between Earth and the Sun. If you do not have proper eye protection, welding glass shade 13 or better or Mylar solar f...

LenSatic by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Kennedy Meadows in Southern Sierra

There is still a lot of snow at the higher elevations in the Sierra, but I think it may have largely melted off in the Kennedy Meadows area. (This is the KM area near Pearsonville in the southern Sierra, not the one near Sonora Pass.) I know the ro...

I-95 Fredericksburg VA to Rte 17 north

Anyone know of any CGs near the intersection of 95 and Rte 17 north? We are heading to I-66 north and would like to stay on Rte 17 as this is under our 3 hour driving window.Thank you all, again, for your advice and suggestions!

Nashville, TN...What to Do?

Going to be in Nashville the end of September. Got our camping site picked out but want to know what there is to do in the area. Got a few things picked out(see below) but figure there is more we're not aware of. Here's what we have so far;Countr...

Turn_Key by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Gas stop between Tallahassee and Mobile

I'm wondering if any one has stopped at the Love's at exit 70. It's so new I can't find a satellite view to see if it will accommodate my 30' TT. It states it has an RV dump but doesn't specify RV gas lanes. All the dumps I have seen in the past are ...

Glacier Nat Park Full Hookups?

Does anyone have any recommendations for campgrounds in glacier? Would like electric at a minimum and to camp inside the park if possible. Thanks, Sticky

camping Memphis

I thought there was a camp ground down town Memphis by the river, but appears Im mistaken. Need a place taxi close to Beal St so we can party on Beal St and take a taxi and not worry about how much we have had to drink

Bad storm in Myrtle Beach

A bad storm blew through south Myrtle Beach this afternoon. Campers in Lakewood and Pirateland were overturned. I hope no one was injured.Myrtle Beach storm

Las Vegas RV Park

We are thinking of stopping in Las Vegas the last three days in April on our way to Grand Canyon. I was looking up parks in the area and wanted some opinions on witch park, I was thinking KOA Sams Town??????? I did read the reviews Ect. but wanted so...