Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Slide leaks and Locks

Hi allMy American built, but UK spec'd 5th wheel suffers from an occasional leak. It only happens when driving in heavy rain (something we get a fair bit of). It seems to be getting past the bottom D seal and onto the carpet, remaining undiscovered u...

CC 38fl

Would like to hear some pro/cons on the front living room cedar creek. On the web they look nice, have not seen one live. Thanks

wls by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Firestone Air bags

I am contemplating putting a set on my truck. Just wondering if it is worth it or not.We have a 2010 dodge 3500 4x4.2013 Montana 285rldWe have pulled about 2000 mi, and there is no problems. It sags a little but not much.I hear it takes some of the ...

poloace by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

replacing refrigerator

we currently have a dometic rm2852 and need to replace it. have found a replacement unit for $1100-$1200 online... has anybody replaced this unit with a residential unit? what model fridge did you use to replace this dometic fridge?

ipen by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

refrig help

I have posted on another thread about replacing the refrigerator with a new unit. I think we have decided to replace the cooling unit only due to the ammonia smell in the rig. However, the other problem the fridge was having is the inside light was n...

ipen by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken Shower Stall Glass?

I have a 2007 Wildcat 27RLS. It sat in storage for 3 months this summer. When wanting to use the unit in Sept. I found that a panel in our shower was shattered. I now have a new glass ordered and find it is very expensive. Our dealer told us he d...

krinkle by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Riding around during hunting season, etiquette question

My buddy just bought a house in Northern California. The hunting zone for the area is X6A. I am told hunting season starts 1st Saturday of October and lasts 16 days. Wife and I would like to take our quads/MC's up to see his house this weekend and go...

gandude by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find any parts info for 2007 Skyline Rampage 337

I know they discontinued them but you would have thought they never existed. I have a few parts I need (vent hatch, wheel trim flare, and electrical hatch door) and I can't find anything online. Anyone know of any good sites for parts for discontin...

Need fifth wheel suggestions

Im thinking about trading my toy hauler in for a regular fifth wheel. Im looking for suggestions on ones to look at. Things that I want are 3 slides, electric fire place, washer/drier hookup, and somewhere in the 32-35' range. Thanks

cpope84 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

never lube bearings

Just got back from a 5,000 mile trip up to the Northeast and back. Great trip except for two blowouts and one of these two replacement tires coming off while I was tooling down the road. Long story and I'm still dealing with the repairs, but it got...

Dish Tailgater

I am seriously considering the purchase of a dish tailgater for our Voltage 3200. We already have Dish at home so the monthly cost is minimal.A couple of questions to those that have one of these satellite dishes. 1. Will I have to rewire something o...

San-T-Flush System Will Not Work

We bought a new 2014 Toy Hauler in July with 2 black water tanks. After the first week I dumped both black water tanks. The front San-T-Flush worked fine. When I connected the water hose to the rear San-T-Flush nothing happened. I took it to the d...

slb5146 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawer slide

I need to extract my drawer from the slide so that I can re-secure the drawer frame, however cannot figure out how to separate drawer from slide mechanism.The unit is a 2011 Cougar RKS 278.Any insights would be appreciated.Thanks.

jacquesp by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Switch

I have a 2005 Nomad Rampage and I am having power problems. I am looking for the transfer switch and I haven't been able to find it. Do any of you know where it may be located?

nhitt by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes