Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Grey Tank 2 Question

All-I have a 13 Infinity 3470RE. My question is when we have gotten to use our trailer (twice in 12 months... It has spent over 5 month in the shop over the last 12) grey water tank 2 never takes on waste water. So, my black is filling normally and...

Converter trips receptacle gfci help needed...

Rig in sig below. Converter is a Parallax 7355Using a 15 to 30 A adapter from a 25 ft extension cord to the campers 30 amp cord:Plugged in to a 15A gfci receptacle with non gfci breaker. (Converter functions normally and does not trip when plugged in...

SpurHntr by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

50 amp replacement plug?

I have a 2010 Montana,not that matters but the male end of my 50 amp plug has pulled away from the plug and now I am having a power problem.Can I just go to lowes and get a replacement plug or to a dealer to get one?Next what are the colors of wires ...

235/80/16 tire replacement

I need to replace the tires on my Sabre with something that will actually stay round and hold air. Is there a decent ST tire out there and if not what would be the LT equivalent (235/80/16). I noticed that Duro makes a "F" rated ST tire but don't kno...

Okie1 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Modifying loft bed

Newbie here. And do I get some crazy ideas. To start off, I've owned a couple of trailers, so not totally new to trailers. Just bought a Wanderer Wagon by Thor. Smaller bumper pull toy hauler. It meets all my needs and the price was right, but I...

cgragg by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Impacted By the Shutdown

Our favorite local campground (ACOE Park) has closed due to the government shutdown. We are bummed because the weekend here in N. Texas was to be really nice. Guess we will have to find somewhere else to go.

Towing a 5er With A Semi?

Hey guys. I am officially the new owner of a 5th wheel! It was a completely spur of the moment thing. Walked onto the lot, the extremely fast talking salesman showed us a 5er that was very well priced, the dealership worked with us excellently, and w...

Bumper Pull vs 5th Wheel

Getting closer to getting the Cyclone and got another question for the experts. Currently pulling a 32' Jayco that is probably closer to 35' including tounge im sure. What would be the equivalent for a 5th wheel as far as length. What I mean is, w...

Need help in finding a FW floor plan.

I have been looking at fifth wheelers for a few months now & right at the beginning of my search I came across a rear bunk house model with 2 entry doors, one entered into the bunk house on the opposite side with the bunks folding to the sides to all...

Mik68 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

My camping spot til January!

Just had Air Ride 5000 airbags installed last week in the TV-wow what a difference!Drove to Marylands Eastern Shore today for my 27th year of hunting in Kent county on the same farm. Used to waterfowl hunt but now it's all about whitetails. Got the n...

SpurHntr by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New Exterior Fiberglass for KEYSTONE RAPTOR

Has anyone seen the new exterior colors for the Raptors? I have only seen one photo and it wasn't that great of a photo. (too dark) The new ones are suppose to roll off from Keystone this month for dealerships.Just curious if anyone has seen them a...

Roof Question

I have a 13 year old 5th Wheel. I always store it inside my Barn when not in use & keep up on repairs & keep it washed & waxed. I usually wash the roof 2 or 3 times a year and inspect all of the fittings and seams to make sure no leaks occur.Yesterda...

2013 Rushmore Wash problems & Concerns

I find it sad to have to post my concerns with my brand new 2013 Rushmore washington model. We drove from Canada to the state of CA and returned home only yo find mouldings falling off, Curtain hangers screws pulled out of the wall and cupboards fall...

kglenn by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Lippert 1716 vs. Chevy 2500 Bed Rails

I just picked up my new 2013 Keystone Montana High Country. - I'm guessing they call it a High Country on account of what they were smokin' when they decided to install a Lippert 1716 Extended Pin Box on this unit as the standard pin box. - or Maybe ...