Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2013 Rushmore Wash problems & Concerns

I find it sad to have to post my concerns with my brand new 2013 Rushmore washington model. We drove from Canada to the state of CA and returned home only yo find mouldings falling off, Curtain hangers screws pulled out of the wall and cupboards fall...

kglenn by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Lippert 1716 vs. Chevy 2500 Bed Rails

I just picked up my new 2013 Keystone Montana High Country. - I'm guessing they call it a High Country on account of what they were smokin' when they decided to install a Lippert 1716 Extended Pin Box on this unit as the standard pin box. - or Maybe ...

Pricey Wax Job

Morning All,I'm in the process of buying a 2014 Palomino Columbus.The dealer is offering a Protection Package, where in they apply a coating to the inside and outside of the trailer. To protect paint and fabric, carpet ect.. They say this will prot...

B&W companion and newer model gm trucks

I have a 2013 gmc 3509 hd dually that I have had since may when we bought a new camper. I noticed after the last trip that the companion was starting to dent the top of the ridges in the bed. I sent B&W a message and they sent me out a kit that is su...

Which One? Bighorn 3055RL v.s. Sunnybrook 34RL

Hello all. I need a good nudge.I've had my fun in my 34ft Class A motorhome...tons of great adventures exploring in that cozy unit! Sometime ago I decided on selling the coach and utilizing my idle Dodge 2500 Cummins by going back to RVing in a Fi...

pompano by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Winterize fresh water gravity fill tube?

My Keystone Challenger has a fill tube that does not drain when finished filling.. it has a low point as it comes in high, then drops along frame and goes into tank top. My question is this, does this section of hose need winterizing at all or what ...

ewhitefo by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Southco Key

I seemed to have misplaced one of my rv compartment keys and need another one or 2. It's a Southco R001 key. I've found very few places that sell them and the best price is $8.98 plus shipping. No blanks available. That's ridiculous to me. Anybody go...

Need advice on buying new converter

I am buying a new converter to replace the current one I have. The model I currently have is a WFCO WF-8930/50. I found that this is a little harder to get and also a very cheap converter, which may be why I had a problem with it anyway.I have a 50...

parts for older Sunnybrooks

As I previously posted, I was recently on a long trip in which I blew two tires and had one of the replacements, actually, the whole wheel, come off due to insufficient tightening by the tire store. Anyway, I had quite a bit of comestic damage that ...

Any one ever deal with having a new RV shipped?

Think we have found our next RV. It is a 2013 new Forest River Wildcat353LS.http://www.allseasonsrv.com/cf/shopmast/productdetailp.cfm?productid=1297 It is located up in MI. and we are a few miles down the road in TX. That comes to right at 1,25...

jonrjen by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this safe?

We recently got a 5th wheel and love it! Question is should there be a banging sound at every stop and take off? Very noisy! It feels like there is movement and the 5th wheel is moving back and forth slightly. Can't say I have heard this when other 5...

Ramp awning?

We had a ramp room on our previous toyhauler, but putting the awning up was a pain. You had to slide the fabric in a rail near the top of the toyhauler, assemble the frame. and hold it in position while attaching the frame to the fitting on the wall....

GPI Fuel Filter Adapter

Any one install one of these on their TH fuel station?I noticed that when I pump fuel into a 5 gallon jug there are flakes in the fuel. I currently only use the tank to run the generator and that has a filter. I would like to be able to use the pump ...

Is this 5th wheel just right or too big?

2011 Sandpiper 300fb, the dry weight of the 5th wheel is 11,028 and 13,873 total gvw. I will be towing with a 2002 f250, 7.3. I will be doing some upgrades, including a larger tranny cooler, already upgraded to a BTS tranny valve and plan on installi...