Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Evergreen Tesla

Anyone own one? I've been doing tons of reading on toy haulers for a few years and even time i narrow it down to one I found something I don't like about them. My list of wants is high but there almost all build quality specific. being as Evergreen ...

Midtown by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

New to RVing

We have retired, sold our home,downsized our belongings and bought a 2016 RAM 2500 Cummins. We have been looking at 5th Wheels for 2 months. I keep hesitating on making a final decision because I have read so many horror stories about RVs falling apa...

DCHigdon by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Dump valve question

I am replacing both dump valves. Not really looking forward to it, but hey, it's gotta be done. What is on each tank now is a 3" thetford 08671. Yes, grey tank as well. Originally I was thinking of saving money and going with a $15 Valterra as repla...

Purchasing / Upgrade To A Fifth-Wheel

Rookie Rver :C here! After many years of saying "NO" my "financial adviser" has said "yes" we can upgrade! We have a small 26' Class A and my thoughts (strong thoughts) are to get fifth-wheel. My thinking is get something with more living area, wont ...

buying direct from the company

ive been looking at North American RV company I like the idea of being able to pick out what in your rv and possible saving a little money also. how many companies out there like this. just looking for other options. thanks for your time

Grand Design Reflection 303 and 337 owners!

Well, finally after almost 2 years of looking decided to buy our next fiver! We have been fans of the GD line for quite some time (the DW especially) and inked a deal on the 303RLS a week a ago. Initially it was going to be the 337 due to the east to...

what happened to taking pride in your work

The wife and I 150 miles one way yesterday to check out the Keystone dealer with a good selection. We had a certain floor plan we wanted and they had it. Now I know Montana isn't really top of the line trailers but they are what I consider a high end...

Goostoff by Explorer
  • 52 replies
  • 0 likes

BIG News for Puck System Short Beds

Since I am the self appointed President of the B&W "FanBoy Club" I was given info of this BIG news about a month ago and asked to keep it secret til today.B&W is at the SEMA Show in LasVegas and is displaying their newly designed Big Three Puck syste...

KEYSTONE CUSTOMER DIS-SATISFACTION

After several conversations with Keystone customer service, it has come to my attention that they do not care about there customers or there product quality. I have several issues that have come up along with several issues that were brought to the ...