Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

New toy hauler

Hi all I had a jayco octane down sized to a hybrid ( jayco kiwi) decided that wasn't for me so I sold it and found a 2007 fleetwood nitrous. And so far I love it. It has a better layout than the octane, it's a lot lighter, and it looks better with t...

Slideout Control Module???

Hi; I'm brand new to this forum and could really use some help.I have a 2002 Fleetwood Terry. The main slideout retracts but will not extend. I have contacted Power Gear for troubleshooting info and they need the part number on the slideout control...

want to hire a fifth wheel inspector in CT

need to hire an inspector near Windsor CT. We are considering a used 30' fifth wheel with a gooseneck but we want to replace with the kingpin. Also concerned as this FW had recent repair work. Please email contact info or suggestions. Thank you!ne...

furnace Q

2002 montana 2955rl...furnace stopped kicking heat. Fan works. I've rehooked lp tanks, gas flows fine to stove. Manual mentioned a reset switch on outside..cant seem to find it..i have panel for refridge and water heater which has resets, but nothing...

kemer by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New fifth wheel refrigerators

Looking at the new fifth wheels . They are now using residential refrigerators in them 120 ac . Dealers claim that they are so effective that they can stay cold for three days off of the invertor . Has anyone had experience with this set up ?

Considering going from a TT to FW

I currently have a 2014 Spree Connect C290IKS. Nice enough trailer, but looking toward the future (more immediate than I anticipated), and we're looking to go to a 2014 Wildcat (FR) 327CK.Looking to off-load a 2014 TT (purchased June 2014), I can ex...

What about this offer?

My DH and I were looking at a 2015 Refection 337 RLS at a Dealer in a nearby city. We told them what we had to trade but told them we were just looking. Have just been home about an hour and they call and give us a price of $31,325.00 and that is wi...

Slide out supports

i have a toy hauler with three slide outs. I plan to park it for the summer and will leave the slide outs extended. Should I put some kind of supports under the slide outs? If so, what do you suggest?

Tow Vehicle Preferences

We are carefully planning our investments for a fifth wheel and tow vehicle. We have had some experience with Ram 3500 dually, diesel and have read good reports on their performance. We see a lot of GM products and Fords towing the larger fivers, wh...

cemmett by Explorer
  • 63 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecting an add-a-room?

Hello all,We have a 27' Sunnybrook 5th, and just got our Dometic awning replaced this fall. We are now looking to purchase an add-a-room for this awning. We have started seasonal camping, so we sit in one place for the whole summer, and would like ...

Branches vs rubber roof

I was up on my roof the other day and noticed that on each side of the trailer where the roof rolls over the side a few inches just behind the front cap I have several large scratch marks that extend back a few feet. This is the tallest section of t...

Awning Protection

I have been pondering ways to extend the life of my awning. The slit plastic pipe sleeve is the frontrunner right now but it's pricy and needs to be left at home when we travel. I was wondering if some awning repair tape might do a good job protectin...

Our New Grand Designs 355TH

Picked up our new 355TH Saturday. From what I see so far, very well built unit. While our Raptor 3814 was a good trailer once we got all the minor bugs worked out, it was time for a trade. We are planning a shakedown trip this coming weekend and I...

tv bed sides

Hi all...i may be over thinking this, but i have been told that modern tvs have very high bed sides and i need to be careful in my purchase of a tv.I plan to purchase a gmc denali 3500 4x4 crew, std bd, srw. Bed sides r 57.25 inches from ground. .....

boingram by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes