Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

CHF on 2014 F53, 23 ft MH

When trying the CHF on rear bar and moving the struts to the second set of holes you have to push then from a neutral position back towards the rear, is tis the right way to do this, or do I need longer struts. Is this the right way to do this. won...

MR_MAC by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Atwood water heater plug photo added

What's the easiest way to remove a Atwood water heater plug? I can barely fit my adjustable wrench onto the plug and can only turn it less than 1/8 of a turn at a time due to tight access. Curious as to what the black wire is that's connected to the...

ezgoin by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

are you an ERA70c owner?

Are the fresh and holding tanks heated for winter use? And, where do you store your "stinky slinky" ?I am thinking of downsizing from my classA.

Bought Class C..questions now!

Well,I bought a '97 Coachmen Catalina Sport 240wb....found sooo many problems to fix. Some I can handle,and some I can't. Right now my big question is how do you drain the fresh water tank? I can't find a drain anywhere and just can't imagine having ...

Winnebago Minnie 25B - good choice?

I like the floor plan, and the fact that is has no slide out (weight, eventual leaks, chances of failure)I understand that its the the most basic C-class Winnebago offers.Anything I should be aware with this model? Any potential shortcomings? Thank y...

Veik by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Toad 4 down or car on trailer? Need advice

I am lurking at taking a toad on my next trip, I have a scooter but it is not allways the best way to go around. I am looking at a Suzuki X90 automatique and from what I have read I can pull it 4 down or I could use a trailer, full 4 wheel trailer wi...

Kidoo by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find RV tires!

I have an 86 Chevy Van 30 Crossman Class C Motorhome That I can't find tires for. It has 8.00 R 16.5 tires on it. Does anyone have any suggestions of where I can get these tires, or if there is any other tires that would work?Thank you!

Ranking Manufacturers

This is just an opinion poll. Simply looking for your opinion. Not looking for you to tell me what is best for me. This is a time for your opinion to shine.If you were to rate the top 5 or 10 manufacturers of Gas motorhomes under $200k, what would...

AC Low Voltage Protection.

I had read a while back about AC's having built-in protection from low voltage by having a switch that cut off the AC before damage occurs. Does anyone know more details than this, and where it is located and what does this switch look like.

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Patching fibreglass siding?

I'm sure I'm not the first and probably not the last but today I backed into a mailbox. Didn't hurt the mailbox much but I did some damage to the back of my older fibreglass RV. Now I have about a 4"x6" section to repair. Any suggestions on how to g...

Wijames by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes