RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Schedule 2 drug and Full Timing

I just read that "they" are making one of my daily meds a schedule 2 drug which means I can only get a 3 month supply and then I need to see my Dr. again for a new prescription. How am I going to do that when I travel 9-12 months a year? Feel free ...

vtchris by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Dingy towing 2012 Ford Fusion

We bought our Fusion 2012 new so we could dingy tow it behind our C. It was the last series Fusion that allows dingy towing, and mid year they changed the transmission and the Fusion can no longer be flat towed. We have towed it three times and it ca...

bouch2 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Boston Area Storage - 'A' - 4/10/15 - 30 days

The title says it all - I need a secure place to park our MOHO in the Boston area for about 3 weeks.We are booked on a cruise into Boston for arrival on May 1 and we want to enjoy a relaxed spring trip in the area before returning home.So..can anyone...

ccxnola by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Branson Missouri USACE Cleaning Park Attendant

THE U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS at Table Rock Lake located in Branson, Missouri has one cleaning attendant contract position at Indian Point Park available for bid for 4/1-10/31 2015. The park is close to Silver Dollar City and the Branson shows. F...

USACE by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RV storage - Lexington / Louisville KY

We'll shortly be heading for Florida but we have to return to Ontario at the end of February. Instead of dragging my 30' 5th wheel through all the crud I'd like to store it from Feb to the end of August somewhere along the line from Lexington to Loui...

ian_c by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

awning

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28186060

gary71 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Faucet valves- Stem and bonnet

Hi folks-The kitchen sink in our TT began leaking (running a slight bit of water) last season when the hot/cold water knobs ware both off.I'm thinking I need to start by replacing the valves, or stem and bonnet in the faucet.They are not hard to find...

This summer ---- need suggestions please!

Hi All,I live in the SoCal desert and by June we start hitting triple digit temps. So I leave every summer for about 4 months. I have been going to Mammoth but they have shortened the amount of time you can (dry) camp to 14 days and they are enforcin...

Snarkiness

(Rant) What is it with so many people that in answer to someone's legitimate question all they can do is reply snarky, with no positive contribution to the question/discussion? This isn't something limited to this forum, or RVing. I see it in all the...

dcmac214 by Explorer
  • 83 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Books

When we have a long day on the road we like to listen to books on CD. We pick them up at used book stores, but they can still be pricey. We have a bunch (mostly mysteries) we have heard a couple of times. If anyone is interested in exchanging some wi...

oldcat1 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Entertainment center help in Yuma?

Dish receiver, DVD surround sound, VCR player, Rear TV, outside cable TV. So many cables that I've messed them up over the years transferring dish receiver from home to RV. Just bought the Pathfinder 2 set up so the RV will have it's own permanent di...

Boondocking in the Carolinas

I'm thinking about doing a road trip to the Carolinas, to get away from the cold; although, they too are seeing some chilly days, lately. Just wondering if there's some good places to boondock in that area, from late February 'til late April.Thanks!

jrnymn7 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2014 Jeep Cherokee Towing

We have a 2014 Cherokee Limited and are getting it setup as a toad.Question I have is, if you have a newer Jeep Cherokee, what are you using for a brake setup on the toad?Thanks.

donee by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes