RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tape with Capsicum In It

I posted this earlier with different title Friday evening. Saturday it was not here. Moderator says they didn't remove it.So...I was at Dr Office Friday and ran across an article, in car and Drier, I think.Honda is/was producing a tape with Capsicum ...

Ram 2500 6.4 Hemi

Just upgraded from a 33 foot TT that weighs 7500#, to a 38 foot TT that weighs 10000#. My Ram 2500 6.4 Hemi towed my previous TT with no issues (8-12 mpg). Anyone here tow something comparable to my new TT with a gas 3/4 ton? I'm well within all weig...

JWP127 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Love them KOA's

So many people like KOA....https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-kampgrounds-gun-white-black-mississippi-20190528-xccdwous45hdtj2uro7ata26bm-story.htmlGary Haupt

Water Heater & display

Just bought a Venture Sporttrek Touring 336VRK. During PDI, the water heater worked. While camping for the first time in it, about halfway thru the weekend, when I tried to run the water heater on propane, my display panel fault light came on. It run...

JWP127 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing a 2011 Equinox

I infrequently tow a 2011 Equinox. Because we are heading to Colorado, I am adding an Aux Brake system.I am adding a charge line from the RV.Am I correct in presuming that the Equinox towing set-up will be the same EXCEPT that I to NOT have to pull ...

Purchasing a new RV

My husband and I are about to purchase a Jayco White Hawk, 28RL. At the dealership a week ago we decided on the one we liked and as we were looking it over, I checked the underbelly since it was equipped with a Glacier Package. Since I didn't know ...

anniejay by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Well thats not good

They were in storage, so no one was hurt. But can you imagine leaving your pet inside for the day and coming back.......https://www.wate.com/news/local-news/4-unoccupied-campers-burn-at-walland-rv-resort/2032206524warning: video autoplays, but is wor...

Michigan Attorney discussion on state RV lemon laws

I follow an attorney Out of Michigan who specializes in Lemon Law. He put this out on RV lemon laws. No real new news here, but the fact that its being discussed might be hope for changes in quality at some point in the RV industry. Link belowSteve L...

RV Repair Shop Needed

2005 Eagle Cap 850 truck camper that needs some structural repair. I live in SE Kansas. Anyone have any experience or good suggestions on a repair shop within 150 miles. Thank you very much, Chris

cold weather camping

My wife is going to a conference in Lafayette, Indiana the 2nd week of February. I would like to take her and stay in the our 27' coachman freelander. I have never camped in cold weather before. What do I need to know?

Water pump

After 6 months in Arizona, arrived home end of March in Canada. Drained and winterized after getting home. Today I filled the fresh water tank and turned on the pump to fill the hot water tank. Now the pump won’t shut off. I left it off for a hour so...

LOFAT36 by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Hwy 145 Co

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29898895

buc1980 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW MANY RV CAMPGROUND Search Links?

Looking for that special campground? Have you ever tried to find a campground and a friend has a better search link? How many road and RV camps do you know of? List all that you can come up with? But here is the rule they must WORK, and no HACKING, p...

Must I unhitch my tow dolly?

Total newbie question: Is there a problem leaving a tow dolly (with car still on it) hitched when leveling a motorhome and parking for the night?

SteveWoz by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes