Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Farewell Message...Final Post

We sold our camper today. It was very sad watching it being pulled out of the drive for that last time. I just found out a few weeks ago that I have terminal cancer...3 to 6 months to live. Suddenly priorities have been rearranged, and camping didn't...

Air conditioning question

Why don't they make an air conditioner that acts like a car unit?In other words, set the temp, digitally. Initially, it would blow very strongly as it cools the coach, but then as the temp is achieved it would scale back and blow more gently, and q...

Want to purchase a new Keystone RV

Hello to everyone, I'm new to the forum. My wife and I are looking to purchase a Keystone RV Passport Elite 29BH. It seems like a decently built travel trailer. I know every manufacture has it's problems, but just curious on your thoughts. We also lo...

how important is being level

I will be pulling out Wednesday, i would like to be hooked up the nite before , but i may not be level, is this important since i will be leaving in 12 hrs. I will be running my ac and frig.overnite .

Chaz59 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot water tank propane leak

I noticed a propane smell in TC this morning when I went out into the camper. Did a leak check and found the brass fitting was leaking. Here are pics. Bubbling was more intense before I got camera ready. Tried to lightly tighten fitting but already a...

Trailer road assistance

I just purchased a new Heartland north trail 26 dbss.What do the more experienced campers suggest for a road side assistance program that would meet my needs. I would really appreciate any info on potential problems where the RSA was beneficial. Tha...

alisland by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Wildwood Heritage Glen 299RE (update 9/2016)

I have a new 299re 2015 trailer. Had to trade my Jayco Jayflight 29qbh in because of electrical damage. (long story) So the only thing I can compare to is between these 2 trailer. We found the bunkhouse was not being used like we planned so that ...

Preventative Maintenance on 100,000+ mile Tow Vehicle

My 04’ Ram 1500 Hemi Quad Cab 4x4 has been a great truck…..140,000 miles on it and the only issues I’ve ever had as far as part failures were an EGR valve, ball joints, and a front wheel bearing. Recently on my with my family, I was pulling our 19ft...

imq707s by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Quality

Outside of an AirStream what are the higher quality (longer lasting) trailers (looking at ones with a bunk and slide outs 30'+)? We intend to live in it for a couple of years to pay down debt and save to be in a much better place buying a home and wa...

rodwha by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Air bag leak

I have a leak in one of my air bags. Its pretty fast. Is there any trouble shooting you can do or do I just need to get a new air bag?

dpgerson by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Photo posting

There has been a change in the link for posting photos. The new URL link has been updated in the sticky "RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's":http://photoposting.is-great.netWayneModerator

Reddog1 by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes