Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

20' travel trailer and an inflatable raft

I want to pack a 10' or so long inflatable raft along on my camping trips to do a little fishing. What does everyone do to achieve this? I thought about mounting it to the back of the trailer but I dont have enough room. Without a headache rack, I co...

corner separating

2019 Jayco 264BHAfter this trip, noticed that--while passenger-side front intact--driver side front corner seems to be separating...see pics/click picks...Contrast the three driver-side pics with the photo of the passenger-side frontWould appreciate ...

Diesel exhaust fluid sensor failure

Apparently the latest shortage for us to worry about is the exhaust fluid sensor in our diesel powered items failing.sensor failuresIt seems that when the sensor fails EPA dictates that the vehicle go into a barely get off the highway limp mode and s...

Groover by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Truck and accessories for New Popup Camper

Well, after far too long without a rig, I'm finally getting a new one. I've had class A's and C's, but always wanted something I could really get into the back country with. With most of the dealers quoting a year or more delivery, I stumbled into a ...

trailer rear camera for GM

Just purchased a 21 GMC Sierra. Was curious what brand rear view cameras are out there that will plug directly into the bumper plugs?those of you that have used some are there some that just work better than others?

SUMRX4 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

1974 Coachmen Cambridge

Good afternoon! I’m restoring this awesome trailer and need a new AC unit. It looks like the furnace is ducted to the walls vents near floor. Can anyone else confirm the AC unit is not also ducted if the controls are on the ceiling and that’s where t...

Truck Camper Models with 3 Beds?

Please note: By 3 beds I mean 3 places to sleep like the dinette and a bunk or the couch counting as a bed.Hi. We are in a position to upgrade since our 2002 F350 SRW was stolen. As a SRW we didn't want to get too heavy on the camper as we pull a ...

EricCO by Explorer II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Arctic fox 990 rocking back and forth

Hey everyone,I'm new to the truck camping world and have a few questionsI have an 2017 arctic fox slide in on a 2015 f350 SRW with airbags and rancho 9000xl shocks. I upgraded the the rims from 18's to 20's and put on bf goodrich ko2 265/70r20.When I...

Help buying a small travel trailer

Hello, this is my first post and I am very excited to be joining this great group! My family of 4 is in the market for a small travel trailer in the near future. I am looking for something in the 21' overall length and around 4000 pounds gross weight...

Max-4 by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Chasing No left turn Signal on Trailer With Ram Truck

OK guys I have a new issue with this 2013 Ram 6.7. I had to pack some bearings in my utility trailer and afterward, I hooked up the truck and plugged into it to see about lights on the trailer. Found out left signal light not working. Later that day ...

SweetLou by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Help in regards to SUN RV

I am looking for advice from any one that knows more information in regards to "Policy change"August 27, 2021 we drove to our SUN RV campsite where we have been for 10 years.One of my neighbors informed me that I should check my e-mail as SUN RV has ...

Hot Tub in Your Campsite

Decided to have some fun while camping. Tried it out for the first time in Mexico on the beach and it works outstanding. Single , no kids.......gotta spend my money on something fun, only $360

2022 Shasta 25RS

14 years of pups, hybrid and more pups I’ve had enough of canvas. My tow vehicle is 2003 long bed GMC Sierra 5.3 ext cab 7900 tow. The Shasta 25RS is perfect state park camper with 46 fresh, 71 gray, 40 black Put deposit on a 4700 dry 6700 gv...

TRAVEL LITE 800 SBX ON HALF TON

Is their anyone that has put a TRAVEL LITE 800 SBX ON HALF TON pick up?I have the chance to get a 2010 Travel Lite 800 sbx for a good price. I have a 2008 Ford F150 Super Cab two wheel drive with a 6.5' bed. Trying to find out if these are a good fit...

RV_Jim by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Having Difficulty Finding Replacement Roof Vent Covers

Hi, We have a 2011 Jayco TT. The two roof vent covers, one over the bedroom and one over the rear kitchen, are brittle from age and were damaged by a recent hail storm, so need to be replaced.I have been shopping on the internet -- Amazon, Ebay, an...

crcr by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes