Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Heartland QB300

We sold our class A and we're officially ready to start shopping in earnest. We like the looks of the QB300, and it has most of what we want. Anybody have any input on this model, or Heartland in general?

Newbie.. Looking for purchase advice on trailer..

Howdy.. Total newbie here to the travel trailer world. Years of camping, travelling & road trips but now I want to finally purchase a travel trailer. I own a Toyota Tundra 5.7 V8 4 x 2. So that's what I'll be pulling my trailer with when I finally ...

1st trip ot year

Just got back from 1st trip this year. All went well had fun and got out. Did mount new electric jack and discount switch while I was there. Going next weekend with club, going to be fun times ahead.

Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel

I have a chevy 2500 HD Gaser. I am looking at a 2500 Doge Ram diesel. Consumer Reports states that the Dodge has reliability issues. Should I have any concerns before I purchase a used Dodge Ram diesel. Thanks

Couple of questions

Holy cow! One of our rear upper bunkhouse windows is leaking. We are in Panama City Fl. and it has been pouring for many hours and doesn't look to let up. I hate to use it but it seems I may have to use silicon for a temp fix until home. Any suggesti...

4Powells by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

New Mattress

In anticipation of our upcoming trip, we ordered a new RV short queen mattress from Overstock.com. The comfort of this mattress is unbelievable! The stock mattress is like sleeping on a towel on concrete. If you are needing a very firm RV short qu...

leak around skylight - caught too late

I check and dicor at least twice yearly. I recently noticed the ceiling in the restroom had what appeared to been some water leaking. I went on the roof and found a small crack in my dicor around my skylight - I resealed and now everything is ok as f...

S_Dupree by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Stablizie trailer - NEWBIE

What do y'all do the totally stablize your trailer with the scissor jacks.. Been thinking of putting in a couple more jacks near tires... Or am I not tightening down far enough? Or old fashion Jack stands? 34 foot travel trailer.

K2q by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot Water Heater Bypass Valves

I was de winterizing my Puma today...I noticed one of my bypass valves at the hot water heater leaking. I have it out, would anyone know of a good place to get a replacement valve? I have been trying to research the numbers on the valve that I remo...

Sick to my stomach!

Took my camper this morning to the dealer for repair of the slide out and while parking it, I caught the bumper of another camper and creased a 1 ft. section of the aluminum siding on mine. No damage to the bumper of the other camper but I sure feel ...

RobWNY by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Jayco X213

So I've been researching so we can move up from our pop-up to a trailer. 3 of us normally, 4 sometimes. The floorplan of the Jayco X213 looks perfect for us, we also travel with at least 3 bikes, and I really like the idea of storing them inside. ...

Using TC when off truck

A 'newby' question!!Can you use the camper when off truck?Are there any restrictions?Do you need more support than just the jacks?I am assuming you would need to lower TC to lowest point on jacks?ThanksRick

RickOnt by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes