Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Overload spacers for GM

Thought I'd update this old thread of mine with some results . After 5 years of use the rear blocks have worn a hole through the SS band . The fronts are fine . If you look at the rear block it hits the OEM rubber bumper at a sharp point , that seems...

ticki2 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Arctic Fox 996 Slide out issues

Apparently there are issues with the bottom of the driver side/kitchen slide outs.The rollers are digging into the plastic that covers the wood bottom of the slide.I read about this on another forum so I checked mine. Sure enough it was starting.Mine...

06 Dodge Diesel Engine Shutdown Adventure-UPDATE

I thought I would pass along my latest adventure with my now 10 year old dually with 250K miles. I have been fixing issues over the last year to keep her running strong and reliable. On my last trip south about 3 weeks ago 25 miles south of Columbus,...

MrPhelps by Explorer
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Pickuptrucks.com run so bad

I'm just amazed at how bad that website is run. First, their tests are poorly conducted. I find the test at TFLtrucks.com much better. At least they attempt to level the field. Second, their comments section under each article are poorly moderate...

2002 Fleetwood Angler 9D

I just recently purchased this 2002 Fleetwood Angler 9D and am in need of an owners manual or at least some specs on fresh water tank, Black/gray tanks and hot water heater size.

KHayward by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Efficient packing

Hi all, my family loves to camp. We did 28 nights last year. We have four kids two under 5. My wife's one big complaint is how long it takes to pack and unpack the trailer. It feels like she is behind a whole week when we get home. I'd there a...

NCMODELA by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird Tire Wear

Was visiting my daughter today and my son-in-law noticed some tire wear on the rear passenger side dually set. I am getting some significant cupping on the inside of the outside tire and the outside of the inside tire (I know, but it's the only way ...

JTrac by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Removal of Motor on Lippert Solera Awning

I need to remove the motor from my Lippert Solera awning. Either a gear has a bad tooth or their is a dead spot in the motor. Anyway, is it possible to remove the motor without the awning unwinding or creating some other unintended consequence?

2005 Palomino Puma 27FQ

Just put a deposit down on the above camper. Anyone ever own one? Besides the typical locations to look, are there any known issues? Camper is a trade in, and in very good shape for the year. Really like the rear storage compartment in the back.

Thsldo by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

shower caulk?

I just got a new TT and noticed a lack of caulking where the plastic shower wall meets the normal wood wall panel. What type of caulk should I use? Thanks.