Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How 12v lights work?

I have an issue with led awning lights blowing the fuse, I am troubleshooting it and have a general question.When the trailer connected to shore power, do 12v lights get the power from the battery (and converter charges it in the background), or do t...

alexey75 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Calling RAM 3500 owners

I recently replaced tires on my 2006 RAM 3500 SRW. Seems like the tech over torqued the lug nuts. I got a local shop to break all the lug nuts for me and retorqued to 135 ft/lbs. I needed to remove the rear wheels to replace mud flaps (long story). T...

Looking at Lance Lite 835 to buy

Hello everyone, First time poster looking at a 2000 Lance Lite 835 to purchase. I have some concerns as the front two jacks seem to be loose and tilting out a bit. Also on both sides of the TC I’m seeing the same small indent right where the cabover ...

bad starter......

have a blown starter in my 2009 F150- She is stuck in driveway and my mechanic is literally around the corner- This may be a stupid question- He suggested pushing or towing with another vehicle to the shop- How do we do that when it's not possible t...

Removing/replacing table in Keystone Passport

Hi, We have a 2013 Keystone Passport. It has a table, not a dinette. We take our kids with us and want to move the table where the couch is and the couch where the table is to have more space to walk past the couch when it's pulled out in a bed. I've...

Dottie5 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Arctic Fox 1150 is breaking my 2016 Ford 350 dually

Wondering if anyone else has this issue also:2016 AF1150 mounted on a 2016 F350. After about 15000 miles with camper, I noticed stress cracks in the bed, at back corners. At 65000 miles, it's just still getting worse.I have a bed mat since new. I've ...

Avid_Fox by Explorer
  • 101 replies
  • 0 likes

Reico-Titan electric jack dust boots

I need to replace my dust boots and have read in a forum that there is a bolt that needs to be taken off to remove the landing pad. My pads only have a small drain hole in them and no bolt or nut is visible. Any ideas other than cutting the pad off...

cop44321 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rv-ers prefer Duramax?

I see all of this on the forum with Dodge and Ford. When I go camping, Duramax seem to be the real deal. Yeah, Chevys will Nickle and Dime you but don't blow up, kill the tranny, rust prematurely or beat you to death.Seems like the Duramax just kee...

LowRyter by Explorer
  • 84 replies
  • 0 likes

Small (non-teardrop) Off-road travel trailer

I'm hoping someone can give me an idea if something like this exists. What I'm looking for is a small off-road travel trailer (under 3500lbs), with a single queen bed, an indoor bathroom with shower, and a slide-out outdoor kitchen. I only have foun...

Flip_5 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

LR E tow vehicle tire comparison

I hvve been running Firestone Trans Force tires on the rear of my F250. Gonna put on new before hitting the road this winter.Any recommendations on more highly rated tires for the rears. Highway tread only.

Dave_H_M by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes