Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Eagle has finally landed!

Dealer called this afternoon that my new 2015 Jayco Eagle 338RETS arrived from the factory! Going tomorrow for PDI and will take official delivery Thursday if all goes well tomorrow. Then the fun begins. New Hensley, slide toppers, washer/dryer insta...

Obewan by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago TT

Hello happy campers .Looking at a 2012 Winnebago 30re TT .We do like the floorplan and everything about it.We have talked to campers that like the Winnebago Motorhomes but have not come across any TT s.Anyone out there have a Winnebago 30re TT .Want ...

Winnebago/Sunnybrook new rv issues?

So Sunnybrook partners with Winnebago. Good thing or not? So far... I'd say NOT.We attended the Hershey RV show in Sept 2013 and purchased a Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 330bhts. This is a new model that had yet to be manufactured other than the model at...

Post your pics of F250 with 2000 lb pin weight

I want to see what a 2011+ F250 looks like with about 1800-2000 lb of pin weight. Side shots. Looking for trucks that sit approximately level unloaded. No camper package or air bags allowed:)Need to decide if I get air bags or hold off until I see...

Buck50HD by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Running propane furnace using camper batterys

This is first time going camping in upper 20s. So I will be using furnace does furnace draw batterys down overnight? Not sure how much power gets used from a propane furnace . I have 2 group 27 agms,what voltage is okay to bring them down to during t...

Solar awning lights?

I was looking at some hanging solar lights on target.com. Has anyone here used anything like this? Do they provide enough light?

Brett_K by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Kia Crunch

My Sweet Wife called me this afternoon in an absolute panic.. she had just been rear ended. I was 35 miles away and had to fly there as soon as I could. I have never felt so absolutely helpless in my life. Fortunately everyone is alive and my wife...

jerem0621 by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

DIY Teardrop Camper

theteardropdiaries.tumblr.comI just became a member and was going through some of the stories. Very excited to become part of this community.Matt Nolan, 24 years old. Richmond VAI have been building a home made teardrop camper the last few months. Ju...

Travel trailer fresh water fill question

This is in regards to the fresh water tank fill. -Not the city water hook up I have no problem filling the tank by holding a hose to it, but it is impossible to pour water in via a funnel. I even bought a funnel with a tube attached and had the tube ...

NanciL by Explorer II
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

2012 Heartland Edge M22 How to deploy kitchen table bed

Just wondering if anyone could help me out with trying to figure out how to change the kitchen table into a bed. It seems like I'm missing a piece or something. I just bought it privately and trying to figure out if I'm missing a piece or just havi...

Groz by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Atwood jack switches

Have atwood electric jacks. One switch sticks. Sometimes when I let go of the switch, the jack keeps going.Can't find a part number to replace the switch. Found one for a tongue jack, but, not sure if it is same switch.There are all kinds of switches...

handye9 by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery life

How do you keep your battery powered during a 7 day stay in one location? How do you find out what runs on battery or electricity? We are taking our longest trip thus far in our trailer. We take our battery out every time the trailer is put up becaus...

lovemytt by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

2014 MID-ATLANTIC TRUCK CAMPER RALLY

Just a reminder that we are only a month away form the Largest Truck Camper Rally in the Country. Don't Miss OUT!!!!Great spots still open make your reservations today..Tall Pines Harbor Campground in Sanford Virginia.This is our 9th year and we loo...