Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Police and bicycle front hitch

Anyone ever have any problems with police stopping you about bikes obstructing headlights? Today we installed bodiak front hitch, added bike carrier and there might be a little obstruction concerning headlights. When it gets dark we will know more a...

lap527 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Winnebago towable water heater bypass

We bought a Winnebago Minnie 2101DS travel trailer in December and had it winterized by the dealer and put in storage. I'm now getting it ready to use it for the first time. The water heater was put on bypass for winterization, and now I can't find t...

jamie414 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to register a 1971 Travel Trailer with no VIN.

Trying to figure out how to register our 1971 Terry Travel Trailer. It was last registered in California, sticker on the plate says 2009 but don't know if it's accurate. There is no VIN number anywhere on the trailer. We are not currently in Californ...

MissGrey by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie towing question posting again

So i have towed the TT with the Liberty in 20-30mph winds and down pour rain home and also towed it to go camping this weekend in 20-30mph gust and home on a calm day.The liberty did great imo no sway on the trailer and it stopped well only hit one h...

Brox by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

2014 Ram tow haul mode question

I was watching some of the videos on the fast lane trucks and when they were testing the 2014 Chevy, it was downshifting coming down the Ike pass to the point they were coasting at 5000 RPM.Does anybody know if the 2014 Ram 1500 will downshift that m...

Only 2 of the 9 SUV's passed the safety crash tests

Most popular midsize SUVs FAIL crash tests with just two of GM's vehicles securing the top rating The new Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash tests looks at the safety of SUVs Of nine models tested by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safe...

In repair shop

I have a 2013 grey wolf and I have to bring it to repair shop after every trip out for things that going wrong window leaks broke knobs and numerous other things do I have a lemon on my hands what should I do the place I bought it is 45 min from my h...

Mike2422 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Good customer service

On my new Chalet one of my Rieko titan jack was louder than the others so I give them a call. The technician told me that sometimes the grease is not insert deap enought at the shop and that produce a louder mechanical noise . the same day they sent ...

Fastbrit by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New TC loading- rails in truck bed issue

I recently purchased a new TC and will be loading it onto the truck next week. Here is the rub. I also tow and utilize the truck for my 5th wheel rig. I've got a bit of a chore removing the fifth wheel hitch to make room for the new TC, and I plan to...

Torklift customer service

I have a Torklift Superhitch and an extension. Well, the winter was tough on my hitch finish and being just 1 year old, I sent a message to them through their website. I wanted to buy replacment stickers so when I have the hitch powdercoated it would...

vanderjw by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

What is a good Trailer for traveling

I have traveled all over the U.S.A. towing a Cedar creek 26fk, and have no problems, other than the normal flat tire. I would like to get a similar size trailer with a slide out and wanted to know what is a good trailer that can take the highway or l...

mabel by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing 6 almost-new Golf Cart batts to go bigger

Long story short, I work for a company that's doing a lot of equipment upgrading right now, and part of that work involved swapping out batteries.The ones I got were brand new, on a shelf of stock meant to be replacements. The new equipment uses en...

diesel fuel in Florida

I live in the mountains of NC. When I travel to Florida my tank will last me just past the Florida line. After I fill up I immediately lose almost 2mpg. This happens no matter where I fill up or what I'm towing. The mpg's don't gradually drop off...