Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Fresh water tank drain valve issue

The handle on the plastic drain valve broke, so I need to replace the valve. I removed the two screws from the valve and pulled the valve out from the tank about half an inch. I can see there is tubing connected to the back side of the valve and I sh...

Introduction post

I might be slow on the uptake but I didn't see a welcome post so here goes. I'm scanning all the info and experience I can from everyone else because I have the weird dream of retiring early and traveling around in a TC with the DW and myself. We hav...

DRW vs SRW

We are close to buying a F350, 6.7 to pull a 5th wheel that weighs 12,650 empty. I'm guessing it weighs close to 14,000 lbs. once we are loaded and ready to travel, but we haven't weighed it yet. Currently, we have a SRW, F350. But we are wondering a...

Upcoming 2021 Arctic Fox Changes

We went to the Seattle RV show. We upgraded our 1150 to a newer one but because of Northwoods production schedule our new camper will not come until July when it will be a 2021 model. Several of the changes:Light Gray color with black trim like ...

brholt by Explorer II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

TPMS

Going to be programming my TPMS and was wondering what number you guys and gals use as the high limit of the temperature alarm. Since I am not sure what it is set at now I want to go back into the unit and set it or at the very least double check it....

cliffy49 by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Your favorite features.

There's lots of things I like about my camper but these are probably my two favorite.#1 on my list when I started looking was a built in generator.Everything else was secondary.

specta by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Travel Trailer Roof leaks / repair questions

Hello. I need to travel trailer ownership and I just bought a 2015 Recreation by Design Royal 40'non park model with 2 slides. I have a couple of questions. I have a leak that I'm pretty sure is where part of the roof meets the sidewall I've been t...

Towing a 2640lb 16ft TT with a Ford Ranger 4.0L?

Title pretty much says it. I just jumped in head first and bought a travel trailer, and now I need to swap my car for a truck to tow it.My trailer is a '58 16ft 2640lb unit. Big non-aerodynamic front, unfortunately. No trailer brakes yet, but install...

fintip by Explorer
  • 64 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior height of Bushwacker Plus

We have been looking at the Bushwacker Plus (online) but cannot find the interior height anywhere. I'm 6'1" and need to find out if I can stand in it before we go look for one to examine. Anyone have a suggestion? It seems even all the videos we watc...

jlandis by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Leveler blocks used as recovery boards

We carry around 30 of the "lego" leveling blocks. I'm curious if any one has been able to use them as recovery boards? Or if someone more off-road knowledgeable could weigh in on how well they would work. It would sure be nice if they could do ...

brholt by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes