Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Question for late model Ram diesel owners

Greetings,I've had my 2018 Ram 3500 Diesel for just about a month and I can't seem to get the driver's instrument cluster to show the 2 gauges that are next to the tach.This photo is from the 2018 Ram brochure.Does anyone have these gauges? The lowe...

Drew_A_ by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Our new Freedom Express 192 RBS

Went from in 3-4 years getting a big 5th wheel for retirement, to being forced into a F150 (long long story) and SWMBO saying, why wait, lets get something smaller now and start traveling.3 years ago, we bought a 19' Terry, loved it, went to one camp...

philh by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

If price was not a consideration, Gas or Diesel?

With the new impressive gas engines coming out there is a lot of chatter on different web sites. I’ve had both and agree with most of the pros and cons. Just out of curiosity, if you could get the same truck with either engine for the same price woul...

FireGuard by Explorer II
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes

Single axle wheel chocks

There are plenty of good wheel stabilizing systems for tandem axle trailers but is there anything better than the old single wedge chocks for single axle trailers?

TomG2 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

One battery or two

I know this question has been answered before, but not for me:)Buying a new travel trailer and the dealer recommends a single 12 volt battery. We have had double 12 volt batteries on our travel trailers in the past and had no issues with that arrang...

Garnet tank monitors

Any opinions on Garnet tank monitors. They install on the outside of the tank. I have looked at there web site and it seems like it may be a good system to install to eliminate the inaccurate factory system that was installed on my trailer. Has any...

Mark_K by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

2010 Freedom Express 170RB - Private Sale Questions

I have made an offer on a 2010 Freedom Express 170RB, contingent upon my returning to the seller (private sale) next week to look over everything with a fine-toothed comb to ensure it's in working order. It's currently winterized, we want the seller ...

mz-s by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Disk Brake Pads With Heat Cracking

Link Goes Direct To Video Segment Showing Brake Pad Wear.I had my Truck Camper mounted on my F-250 for a couple months. I was in Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and did drive a few steep hill grades between Seattle and Quartzsite and places betw...

Slide problem

My AF 1150 slide does not go in all the way. When looking at the slide the upper front corner remains out about 3 inches and the top of the slide is out at that corner and tapers back to almost closed in the rearAny ideas on a fix before I bring it t...

Finally......a good way to carry extra gas (mod)!

I wanted to share a simple modification (addition), but one that solves a huge problem.I recently bought an Arctic Fox 811 and opted to order it with the generator compartment, but without the generator. My reasons were cost, noise, and the fact that...

K-Z Escape Mini M181RK Carrying Capacity

I am looking at getting one of these, going to go to the dealer a little later on this week to look at it in person - so far I'm just going off discussions over the phone with the dealer, and information online from the dealer and K-Z's website.Initi...

mz-s by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MPG's with NL 8-11

Kinda curious what kind of mpg's we can expect on our return trip home next week with our new NL 8-11 on-board (OR to AZ). Expect to keep speeds around 65 mph. Estimate the total weight to be around 3,300 lbs. This is based on the scaled empty we...

otrfun by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes