Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

A Big Truck Camper

Manufacturer does Custom TC's He has previously used the same chassis for smaller versions of TC's . Truck Camper body is slightly over 20ft long but a lot taller than the Lance 1172 Vehicle in various formats can tow a fair bit

Trailer hitch

Hi new member question I have I have a 2017 palomino puma 31dbts travel trailer I want to install a trailer hitch on the rear of the trailer so I can move it in and out of tight space we have a seasonal site and can not get the truck back in the fron...

kwacko by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Is GM still making 2018 Silverados?

Just a couple of months ago I read that GM was going to continue production of the 2018 model through most of this year:2018 Model continuingThen today I read "The launch of the all-new, 2019 Silverado 1500 is nearing full-force, as retail availabili...

Groover by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

F250 tire brand/model recs

I am going to get 4 new all season tires for my 2012 F250, 8', extended cab, 2WD when the snow goes away. I have studded snow tires for the winter, which I love. Anyway, I have 245/75R 17E, and would be interested in any recommendations and experienc...

East/West bed???

Saw a comment on some youtube video about campers with north/south beds being better than east/west and so on and so forth. I didn't know there WERE any truck campers with east/west beds. I camp alone and think the east/west would be easier to climb ...

Add exterior lights-

edit:Well long post got caught in "Im not a robot reCAPTCHA" loop- tried to fix and it blew up... re-posting as split post... Thanks to deltabravos for his recent thread for getting this back on the radar. Though he went thru the access panel I reali...

AnEv942 by Nomad
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I share this here?

Can't afford a new one so I am building on to enjoy my last of 4. Since I can't figure out how to link the video you can copy/paste this into your browser window. https://youtu.be/NfqgOKeI7L8

SPODEBOY by Explorer
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

F350 def alarm

I drive a 2016 f350. I would like to know if anyone has found a mod to add a chime to the def filter cleaning warning that comes up on our display. The small orange display that pops up for a few seconds is easy to miss so I hope to add an alarm/chim...

NEnative by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

single axel or double

I am looking at 18ft trailers. I can get a single axel or a double axel, Micro Minnie by Winnebago. I like the idea of a double axel, but my friend said they are harder to back up. I love the suggestions I get here so what is your opinion. Thanks...

TC

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29843955

Planning a trip...

Has anyone been to Cumberland Falls State Park in Kentucky? Please leave your feed either positive or negative. We are planning on going there in late April into May.Thank you all for your advise >>>>

Payload rating on F-450.

Ok, looked at F-450 Platinum 4wd, with all the bells, and whistles, has the fifthwheel prep pkg. The stamped limit was 4770 lbs for cargo payload carrying capacity. My question is, is that enough for a 3700 pound hitch weight toyhauler. Did Ford fact...

When is a 3/4 ton needed?

Current trailer: From manufacturer (haven’t weighed)Hitch Weight 528 lbsDry Weight 4233 lbsCargo Weight 3295 lbsI currently use a 2015 expedition el, (family of 5) with heavy duty tow and sumo springs, it does ok. Mirrors suck and the rear sags a fe...

H2oSprt by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes