Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

What to do when purchasing a vehicle away from home area

Trying to cover all my bases and here is what I do when purchasing a vehicle away from home.Inspect vehicle with a fine tooth combCheck CarfaxCheck the Dot on tiresMake sure everything on vehicle worksTake vehicle to local dealer if possible Test dri...

1ed by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

First trip a success with the new truck camper!

Well we just got home from our first trip with the truck camper and it all went off with out too many issues! We left our farm in South East Saskatchewan and went all the way to South East BC through the Rockies and a stop in Banff. We put on over 3,...

Rotaxxx by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Electric trailer brake control

Hi Folks,I have a 2016 roo 23ws. The brake control in the truck was doing fine when we came back from our last trip......on the next trip, I noticed the light on the control didn't go on. I played with the level adjustment to see if it was only the l...

drenjoey by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Sad goodbye - but not forever

After 10 wonderful years with our KZ Spree it was time to say goodbye yesterday. We have lots of great memories of watching our family grow up camping together, and now it has gone to another young family to enjoy and to create their own memories. T...

djtkach by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Super duty rear ratio!

I'm starting to research buying a new truck. I'm defiantly going diesel this time and wondering what rear end a person should get. I'll be towing a camper around 9K. with about 1200K in the box of the truck. I'm hoping to buy used. My 6.2 had 3:73 wh...

New Mattress

So we are looking for a new mattress to replace the one that came with our new trailer that has pretty much completely collapsed after about 20 uses. The size is the standard rv queen and we are looking for something pretty firm as I have a bad back...

ESDA by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

opening for slide is rotten

Ran into this situation... the wiper seal that attaches to the opening is totally rotten. Does anyone have any suggestions? Can i replace the wood with minimal disturbance? Thanks in advanced...

cooter4x by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Imagine 2600RB and 15K BTU A/C

I'm new here and looking at a Grand Design Imagine 2600RB and I've got 2 questions.1) Is the Imagine a decent TT? I've had a Keystone Cougar fiver and I was not happy with the quality. May have been the dealer - may have been Keystone. Nevertheless, ...

jim0004 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

phorid flys help

hi all .. living full time in my 26 ft travel trailer. I have a phorid fly issue.. bad. I need help..Here is info I can give.Im in South carolina.I only have electric and water. I dump my tank with toteI left the grey valve open previously so shower ...

lawrosa by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New AF 1140

Picked this up last weekend at Truck Camper Warehouse........Sorry......meant to post this in the Photo Thread........

Troutguy by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes