Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Who makes 30 foot & under Multi-Slide TT's?

I really want multi slides if I can find them in a 30 foot or under TT?I am forced to keep it that small due to the difficulty I will have fitting into my place to store it.I want a much floor space yet in a small package..Yeah yeah I know........

Blanco1 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad smells under the kitchen sink

I figure this has been covered , and have read the last post blaming the fans. I looked under my kitchen sink and the vent pointing up it seems to me is always open. It is just a rubber flap in a plastic tube. CHUCKSTER can you say something here? S...

2018 Ram Cummins Towing 12.5k mpg

10.87 mpg! Not great, but not bad considering the brick it was towing. The Ford Powerstroke they tested earlier was 10.05 mpg which still is not bad. 2018 Ram 2500 HD Cummins MPG towing testHow do the gasers compare towing the same 12.5k lb trailer...

03 Silverado oil pressure

My Chevy 2500HD 6.0 liter has developed a problem. My oil pressure has always been 40 psi at idle and 50-55 psi on the freeway. Yesterday it started idling at 30-35 psi and 50-55 psi on the freeway.I know it is within specs, but why did it change ove...

Rubber piece on gutter rail came off???

On my travel trailer, a short section of the rubber piece on the gutter rail has come off. I just noticed it the other day. I don't see where water could intrude here to the inside of the camper, but I'm sure this piece belongs here for a reason. ...

New 2018 Trailrunner

First thank you for having me here. I'm picking up our new camper in the morning and cant wail to get it home. We had a old camper that we only used a few times because it needed tires and not much of anything worked in it and it wasn't worth fixing....

mat60 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Frontal Sq'

Is there a formula for calculating it for a curved front TT? I called Coachmen to get the frontal sq' of the 192RBS during my researching and they don't have any idea. All they could tell me is "if it was flat it would be 56sq'" Well it isnt flat...

End Sofa floor plan

Looking for a 24' (or larger) travel trailer with a large bed upfront, and a sofa across the rear of the trailer. A large shower is a must, too.The trailer I have has the sofa in the slide out and we have to turn our heads way to the left to try to w...

1965 Red Dale Truck Camper Refurb w/ Pictures

A lot of people say they find our little truck camper refurb project interesting. So I thought I'd share it in a thread here. A little about us: my husband and I are perpetual DIYers and creators. We've done quite a few projects together over the...

novaop by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

2011 Ram 2500 suspension question

Picked up my new fifth wheel yesterday and service guys couldn’t get it level. There are 3 plates under the leaf springs on the truck’s rear suspension they said they’d never seen before and are preventing the suspension from squatting at all. 2011 R...

Compact gas grill

What’s on the market that is popular for Rv er’s, in the way of gas grill collapse able an compact stow away.Usually 2 adults an 2 young ones Thanks

rickhise by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire report: Nokian Rotiiva AT Plus

We have put about 14,000 miles on these tires with the camper on board and decided it was time for a report. The tires are LT275/65R20 126/123 S rated at 3,748 pounds at 80 PSI. While not advertised as a winter tire, they do earn the snowflake design...

sbryan by Explorer II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes