Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Dia Nacional del tequila

It is now official, the Mexican congress has passed the statute that on the 3rd Saturday of March from now on it will be the DIA NACIONAL DEL TEQUILAThis elixir is exported to 120 countries and generates an income of 1.4 billion Dollars.That is good ...

Treated water and dump stations in the Yukon

Have been reading up on the Yukon's Provincial Parks and apparently their water, if available, is not treated. And dump sites at the Provincial Parks seem rare as well.So where do you fill and dump your tanks? Do the towns have facilities?

brulaz by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Route help through mobile Al?

Taking the MH on the way over to Orange beach and have to get thru mobile from the west from hwy 98. Anyone with some advice on the best way thru appreciated. Stay on straight thru the city or go around north or south to get to I-10? Thanks.

by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

RT 896 - 301 overnight.

Heading So. to Myrtle Beach end of Month, looking for a place to overnight on 30l near Del. Coming from eastern MA.

MR_MAC by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Thinking of adding and external tank for trip

I've got a 99 F250 with the 7.3 and we're lucky to get a range of 350 miles on flat ground and we like to do a lot of boondocking so I'm thinking of adding an external tank so I don't feel like I have to go from gas station to gas station. We leave m...

buylow12 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Palm springs to Bakersfield

Will be pulling my 37'5er between Palm Springs and Bakersfield. Would prefer to stay off the interstate. Anyone with experience taking route 62 to Yucca Valley, route 247 to Barstow and then route 58 into Bakersfield? Good road for towing? Low overpa...

jgrimes by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

LI Southbound 95 or 81?

Looking to hit up either Fredericksburg or Emporia for the 1st leg of two days going to Myrtle SC. Ive done the 95 boogy many times, but not recently and getting of of LI is always a challenge. Other challenges are driving smack into traffic jams aro...

Route from Roswell to fort stockton

I have heard that 285 out of Carlsbad is bad would 18 be a better route down to fort Stockton? Heading to Florida? Would appreciate a quick response if anyone has it? Thanks

kwright by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

New Mexico Routing

I drive a 32-foot motor home and have a toad. I have 2 questions about whether the roads are OK for me given my RV size.1) From Artesia to Alamagordo is hwy 82 OK and not too narrow?2) How about Roswell to San Antonio on hwy 70 to 380? Are the roads ...

Pinery

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/pinery-park-indigenous-protest-1.4583161We have reservations there for the 24 weekend in May. Now what????

Pipeman by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pinery Provincial Park ...... CLOSED!

This is posted on the Ontario Parks - Pinery WebsiteA few individuals have informed the Ministry of their intent to prevent access and take possession of Pinery Provincial Park. Ontario Parks will continue talks with the individuals in an effort to ...

rickm by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Garmin retailers in Mexico??? Help!

A Garmin 2557 purchased 3 months ago has white screened on me. Nothing can make it work. Knowing how Garmin GPSs can fail I brought two with us but I would like to purchase a backup. We are around GDL.Thanks!

Waco Texas to Davis Mountains State Park

We are going to be headed to Davis Mountain State Park from Waco Tx in early March. Any advice for the route we should take? Which of these two would you recommend?1. US 84 to State 16 to US 190 to IH 10 (Waco, Goldthwaite, San Saba, Brady, Iraan, Fo...

Isobar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes